All Time Low

whatsername104

^ Yeah, I spent all my money on my tattoo and I'm saving for The Maine show I'm going to in February, so I wont be able to buy anything till March. haha. I'm still stoked though.

Ah thats worh it though, because your tattoo looks awesome! I'm super jealous that you get to see The Maine. -_-

Do you think that his clothing line will be an ongoing thing, not like once its gone, you cant get it anymore?

Ah thats worh it though, because your tattoo looks awesome! I'm super jealous that you get to see The Maine. -_-

Do you think that his clothing line will be an ongoing thing, not like once its gone, you cant get it anymore?

I'm pretty sure it'll be an on going thing for at least a season. Like, I'm guessing they'll be available for at least a few months.... maybe more.

Oh... yeah! I went to a show where the pit was really bad, luckily I'd been in that kind of situation before, but some of the kids had no idea what to do.

All Time Low dont have too bad of mosh pits. They're more like jumping pits. Everyone jumps around and that sometimes can be dangerous because the crowd shifts... but its not like an actual mosh pit.