All Time Low

whatsername104

saw them on monday. AMAZING. 11th time! and jack<33333 he is my new fave. let's just say he totally made my birthday!!

poor zack was incredibly sick and didn't play. and he freaking got my sick. and speaking of zack...my friend and i talked to him for like a split second to tell him we hope he feels better. ands he said he had a lip ring. i didn't even notice. did he get his lip pierced?

oh, and p.s. in this vid:

that someone posted...alex totally sounded like josh farro when he screamed. haha. it was hott. the kid can scream!

saw them on monday. AMAZING. 11th time! and jack<33333 he is my new fave. let's just say he totally made my birthday!!

poor zack was incredibly sick and didn't play. and he freaking got my sick. and speaking of zack...my friend and i talked to him for like a split second to tell him we hope he feels better. ands he said he had a lip ring. i didn't even notice. did he get his lip pierced?

oh, and p.s. in this vid:

that someone posted...alex totally sounded like josh farro when he screamed. haha. it was hott. the kid can scream!

YEA! MY PRAYERS HAVE BEEN ANSWERED! finally. I was talking about him needing a lip ring to Casey, she said he doesn't need one. And he got one. :D

i know

haha but his post in the boards were priceless

i think i have it saved here

"we just love you so much that any thought of change, freaks us out"

Hey y'all. So I guess this is the first time I've been on these boards in a LOONNNGGG time. I apologize for that. Touring makes it especially hard to keep up with the online communities, simply because in a van, we have NO internet, and on a bus, the connection is about as fast as a grandma, who's hips were replaced with oranges. Nevertheless, I'm going to try and read up on the boards more often, and do the best I can to keep up with you guys. Please don't threaten to kill me if I get swamped and disappear from time to time. :)

Anyways, just sayin' I love ya.

Don't throw yourself out on another's whim. People change, as do intentions and as a result, consequences. Live for yourself - love those around you, but realize that they've got their own agendas

We will never sell out. Our mission is to put out. There's a fine line between selling out and prostitution and we intend to walk that line, but never sway too much to either side. Our pockets are empty, but our legs are spread

the connection is about as fast as a grandma, who's hips were replaced with oranges.

There's a fine line between selling out and prostitution and we intend to walk that line, but never sway too much to either side. Our pockets are empty, but our legs are spread

XD XD XD oh my god i love him