The All-American Rejects

x3__kim

awww kim! you better go to the show. AAR is amazing (as usual). oh and in 35 minutes they play like it's their own headlining tour (which i wish it was).

check out my blog on my myspace about the San Diego April Fools show. i should have a blog about the LA show up this weekend. i try to get detailed about everything...

guess what?im sad =( depressed more like it. friday' date=' yesterday was the last day to pick up tickets from the radio station. and my cousin didn't get them. and i was in DC. so now. well. you get it.

i'll cry in my room. causee im missing aar[/quote']whatttt the heck?! this isn't right.

ahhhhhhh! i'm having the same problems too :(

But it's not because AAR is getting very popular and there's an overload so don't listen to that as the issue (I know someone coughamber who keeps saying that that's the issue), it's because the boards are with dreamworks (a label which AAR is no longer with) so I think they're transferring things to Interscope now :)

Orange County Fair - July 26th

Ahhhhhhhhhhh! My hometown. I'm soooo excited.

A headline show toooooo! eeeeee.

Finally! A place I don't have to drive over an hour for.

headlining? is july the begininning of their headlining tour?