The All-American Rejects

x3__kim

I just hate how biased their fanbase is. Amber basically controls everything' date=' and it's created this sick and twisted harness around every fan, whether they know it or not. I'm sick of being an AAR fan because of Amber, she makes things more difficult and not fun. I hate Amber.[/quote']

lmao, yeah i like the end of this aswell. rar @ amber.

hahaha omg i love you! are you on the toastboards? how do you know of amber? lmao. i probably should say who DOESNT know amber. haha. yeah i hate her and i have really valid reasons.

im not even a memeber and i know who amber is lol

=)

well. yeah i don't go much on the aar boards. amber..makes you feel like a sad helpless puppy. cuase she's so "cool" with aar. =( she is rude to the fans. one time i went to her myspace. and she had some letter. about fans wanting tobe her friend and crap just cause she knows aar or something.

well, she kind of brought it to herself. but yes..

aar. fan club. no money. bull crap

haha seriouisly.

Ugh she still owes me from getting 300 bucks to fly her a$$ from tampa to LA.

WHAT?????????????????

whats that for? now you have to tell me.

so wait you're her friend.

oops. then i shall stop being mean.

Well that Myspace Concert that had happened at the Dodger Stadium & so she was suppose to come here but she didn't have enough money so then like me and friend we were like okay so we want to see AAR and we'll do whatever it takes so we did. Our parents didn't know what we were doing so we were at high consequences. So we raised 300 to get her plane ticket to fly out here and when the day came of the event we didn't end up coming. I got a small thank you which took how many months to get, over the internet. She isn't my friend. I don't want to be her friend cause the way she treats us. So you can continue being mean : )

Well that Myspace Concert that had happened at the Dodger Stadium & so she was suppose to come here but she didn't have enough money so then like me and friend we were like okay so we want to see AAR and we'll do whatever it takes so we did. Our parents didn't know what we were doing so we were at high consequences. So we raised 300 to get her plane ticket to fly out here and when the day came of the event we didn't end up coming. I got a small thank you which took how many months to get, over the internet. She isn't my friend. I don't want to be her friend cause the way she treats us. So you can continue being mean : )

oh wow. oh wow. OH DEAR. i would be furious. you payed all that. and she didn't show up??

was she suppose to take you guys??? that is uncalled for. AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhh. i'd rip my hair out.

grrrrrrrrrrrrr. that makes me mad......... :evil:

I mean we didnt end up going.

She did show up & like she acted as if nobody had helped her to get here.

I think Nikki was the one who picked her up from the airport and I don't know if she slept over someones house or got a hotel.

Shes 23 living with her madre and chasing a band around.

I'm 14 and I think I know better than her >_<

I mean we didnt end up going.

She did show up & like she acted as if nobody had helped her to get here.

I think Nikki was the one who picked her up from the airport and I don't know if she slept over someones house or got a hotel.

Shes 23 living with her madre and chasing a band around.

I'm 14 and I think I know better than her >_<

HAHAH. that made me laugh agian..nikki..is too nice..........................

pffttt....i would have let her sit in the airport...

Now she has a bad reputation.So its like ew.

ahha. once agian..bad reputation? did somethign recently just happen? or...just the fact that she's rude.

i did the dance inside project. and when i turned it it..thinking i was late. i was the 18th person to turned it in. i laughed. =( cuase she was like..gett themm innnnn

Well I don't know I guess yeah the way she is towards us' date='especially hXc-unit.

FORREAL! you did that stuff.

I signed up thinking I'm actually going to do it but then I ended up not doing it.

I can do that stuff myself. Instead of having some rude person turn it in for me.[/quote']

GOSHH DARNNITTT. i never thought of that. =( but i don't think more then 100 are actually doing it

I doubt it is.

People sign up and then after that they don't want to do it.

See you could've gave the wonderful thing that you sent to Amber yourself.

Wait shes gonna give AAR the project when shes gets 100.

boo. i dispise her. haha

okay. im off. to bed. night aar lovers =)

ps. i added you to myspace ^

I just hate how biased their fanbase is. Amber basically controls everything' date=' and it's created this sick and twisted harness around every fan, whether they know it or not. I'm sick of being an AAR fan because of Amber, she makes things more difficult and not fun. I hate Amber.

are you on the toastboards? how do you know of amber? lmao. i probably should say who DOESNT know amber. haha. yeah i hate her and i have really valid reasons.[/quote']

im not even a memeber and i know who amber is lol

hahahha OMG! this is really sad. i hate amber and she knows it. in fact she hates me. it's pretty mutual. nick's gf and i are tight, and she screwed over nick's gf (they were friends, but she let fans invade her privacy) it got out of hand. i talked to her (nick's gf) and basically everybody knows how much of a b**ch amber is.