The All-American Rejects

x3__kim

no aar's always on top for me.. even though i get into phases.. like now im back into my paramore phase A LOT.. like..

paramore

aar

and the rest are just random bands. well not really.

im digging CP .. im not into the "oh my lord, i need to memorize every song" but enough where i feel completely relaxed and happy listening to them, you know?

and the rest are just other bands that eith i like only a few songs from them, or like yeah. haha it's kinda complicated.

(my friend devon still needs to send me JEW) she has loved them FOREVER..and i need more JM

i'm seeing them july 26.

but to be honest' date=' i'm not really excited.

i'm more excited to be going to the fair with my girlssss![/quote']

yeah im not as excited.

today in the car i asked my mom to see paramore

and i told her that i dont have to see aar this summer and she said okay

but imma still see them.

haha so i'm a little late to jump on the train, but I bought "Move Along"(finally) about a week and a half ago randomly.

I really like it, it's easy to listen to, and catchy. just the kind of music i have a weakness for...

SOO just thought..i'd say that..haha :lol:

i totally threw my bra at nick the last time i went to see them, when i was drunk. he caught it with his foot. what an embarassment.

i'm gonna throw somethin good on the stage when i see em in june. like a nessie teddy =D

yuss.

a friend from ohio. is seeing them tonight

and she said if she manages to meet nick, she's gonna have him hold a sign for me and take a picture

ofcourse, its probably impossible to meet him now =( but if she does. i'll be the most happiest asian girl ever. haha