The All-American Rejects

x3__kim

i still want to hear kims nick storyyyyyyy.

HALEYYY. i just got home..and its really late. and im sorry, so i will have to post it up

but just really quick. lets just say i saw him...=( but no meeting. =(

and im a stalker..ahha.

i frooze.

I have to say' date=' they put on a great show. After I saw them, I became a fan and I got Move Along right after that. I saw them on April 12 with Fall Out Boy. AMAZING SHOW!!!![/quote'']awesome! who would you say was better, Fall Out Boy OR AAR?

I'm a HUGE Fall Out Boy fan so I have to say Fall Out Boy but AAR definitely made me a fan after that show!

im finding myself to be more annoyed my the boards than loving them. people are pissing me off. i cant leave them thuogh, im addicted

same here.

im always on there.

its good to find out info

and i enjoy being on there.

but some people geeze.

especially that regie girl. i think i actually hate her. and how she calls everyone teenies and calls the guys "nikey" "mikey" "ty" and well chris. some of us do that but if we dont its once in a while - not every time we say their frekaing names. but still. gaah i cant stand her. and the things she says. and just bc she met them she thinks she knows everything? ahh sry im ranting but i really cant stand her. gosh.

ay yi yi.

im finding myself to be more annoyed my the boards than loving them. people are pissing me off. i cant leave them thuogh' date=' im addicted[/quote']

same here.

im always on there.

but some people geeze.

especially that regie girl. i think i actually hate her. and how she calls everyone teenies and calls the guys "nikey" "mikey" "ty" and well chris. some of us do that but if we dont its once in a while - not every time we say their frekaing names. but still. gaah i cant stand her. and the things she says. and just bc she met them she thinks she knows everything? ahh sry im ranting but i really cant stand her. gosh.

ay yi yi.

i cant fucking stand her

i wanna tell her off, but all she does is annoy me, so i have nothing to really say, but alot of people are annoyed by her

im finding myself to be more annoyed my the boards than loving them. people are pissing me off. i cant leave them thuogh' date=' im addicted[/quote']

same here.

im always on there.

but some people geeze.

ay yi yi.

i cant fucking stand her

i wanna tell her off, but all she does is annoy me, so i have nothing to really say, but alot of people are annoyed by her

good. bc i cant stand that girl either. and she thinks shes knows everything and she thinks shes an "old toastie" bc she lurked the boards since 03? psh ok. and i was really about to say something to her the other day in hte fall tour prospects thread or whatever. half the shit she says has nothing to do with what i was saying. she does that in every thread. i really dont like her.

same here.

im always on there.

but some people geeze.

ay yi yi.

i cant fucking stand her

good. bc i cant stand that girl either. and she thinks shes knows everything and she thinks shes an "old toastie" bc she lurked the boards since 03? psh ok. and i was really about to say something to her the other day in hte fall tour prospects thread or whatever. half the shit she says has nothing to do with what i was saying. she does that in every thread. i really dont like her.

fuck. she didnt do that! i like spyin on people in the 'whos online' screen.

did yall rerad what i wrote on here a few pages back?

hurr it is...

"ha! regie is a lil liar!

she said she used to be on the boards before in 2003 and i asked her who she was and she said sakuranyc or something but that she never went on and posted and she lied about everything she put about her self. but the thing is that after i wrote that to her i kinda like watched where she was going on the 'whos online' screen and she read my post and went to the 'user list' place for like 5 minutes.

haha. LIAR!!!!"

yeah....what a liar that bitch is! i know im not jumping to conclusions because...i just...yeah...she went on that user list!

i hate her with a passion!