The All-American Rejects

x3__kim

no my pic with them isnt in there, i still havent scanned it. its crap anyways LOL.

um the setlist.. i dont remember it really, or in order anyways but they played

dirty little secret

my paper heart

swng swing

happy endings

the last song

stab my back

move along

waiting

it ends tonight

top of the world.

i think, i dont really remember.. but im seeing them again this saturday :) so ill let you know lol.

no my pic with them isnt in there, i still havent scanned it. its crap anyways LOL.

dirty little secret

my paper heart

swng swing

happy endings

the last song

stab my back

move along

waiting

it ends tonight

top of the world.

i think, i dont really remember.. but im seeing them again this saturday :) so ill let you know lol.

well, i don't care. i wanna see it! hehe. j/k.

aw man. that's not very many songs. and no your star or dance inside?!?!?! *gasp* that's HORRIBLE!!!!! they better change that! but eyelash wishes...that's awesome! well, i hope the setlist sat. is better! let me know!

dirty little secret

my paper heart

swng swing

happy endings

the last song

stab my back

move along

waiting

it ends tonight

top of the world.

Thank goddddd that is only the college tour. I can't wait for the Tournado to start so they play some new songs. I've already seen Eyelash Wishes. I NEEED to see Change Your Mind NEEEEEEED TO SEE IT.

whoa bitch thats my jam. you used to give me shit for having that as my favorite song. i've actually given up on getting to see them play that live.
haha your jam. i gave you shit before i heard dance inside liiiiiive. now i'm over dance inside because i've heard it too many damn times. don't give up womannnnnn. they already played it live twice, and reggie's seen it live.

we need to be there @ 645 and the m&g starts @ 7. but idk if its gunna be like how it usually is when they are sitting at a table and we have a few seconds to get something signed and say hi and not really talk. bc if it is i wont have time to call you probably right? hm idk ill call you before anyways :]