The All-American Rejects

x3__kim

it does look like a play, but its pretty :] and howd you get this? ah i leave in like 1-2 hours, and its like a freaking hurricane outside pouring and windy like crazy. but i should only be standing outstide for 45 mins or something. ahhh im excited, and nikki the time changed so if you see this ill be calling you earlier!

yes i had VIP, and no, everyone got in at the same time, it just mattered if you got there early enough.

and for the m&g you just got them to sign stuff, and to take pictures of them, not with them :[.

most people had their dog tags, but im not sure if you needed it because they didnt ask to see it or anything.

the setlist went something like this.

Dirty Little Secret.

Stab my back

Swing Swing

Top of the world

Dance Inside

Eyelash Wishes

It ends tonight

then they played the beginning to the cigerette song, then that went into straightjacket feeling.

Then Night drive

then Im waiting.

My paper Heart.

the last song

Move Along

then it was over.

Ummm. I'm not sure how I feel about this...

yes thats how it went, the thing nikki quote. i liked the set list, finally got to hear straightjacket feeling, some of the cigarette song, and eyelash wishes again. but hte meet and greet was retarted. they didnt ask to see the dogtag or anything. they asked me my name, and then i showed them my picture id. thats all i think. and then we had to wait in a m&g line outside for another hour bc it started like what 40 minutes late? not exactly sure. and you have to bring 1 thing to get signed. thats all. no pics with them. so yeah. but tyson thanked me for being in the aarmy and told me better stuffs to come, and he said something about a private concert. psh like this will happen.. so unorganized! =[

um idk how its supposed to be bc ours started late, so they made us go through the m&g and put us back outside back in line afterwards which is RETARTED. but i think some of the m&g people went outside and right back in without having to stand on line again, im not really sure it was so unorganized here. but 1 of the guys [in aar] told me they wanted us to go so we could get front spots on the floor, so maybe they thought we would but security did it differently. i really dont know, it was messed up.

HAH do it. i dont think those were thrown on stage bc when they got off stage nick and ty did the beginning of the cig song and then straightjacket feeling acoustic and i looked on stage and kadavir [idk how to spell his name lol] was like hanging them off the stand. i was like wtf? haha. but omg how funny would that be. someone threw a hat and ty put it on.