KASHVILLE BABY. JUNE 21st.

kerrie

How much you want to bet Jeremy wrote that? :)

Ill bet my Left Nut or maybe my right. I have to see which ones bigger. lol.

Thats awesome they're playing a show back in their home state. haha if i were them id go all out aswell. Gotta show respect from your roots. Though Hayley was born and raised in Mississippi (is that how u spell it?)' date=' i guess Tennessee is her 2nd home.

Ren[/quote']

M-I-double S-I-double S-I-double P-I

Sweet. Thanks i have a hard time remembering (But then again im not even american so its understandable). Why didnt they give easier state names like Texas, Maine or Dakota. Haha btw u heard the joke about the Italian guys on a bus trying to spell Mississippi right?

Ren

hah no problem. and yeah, I wouldn't expect you to get it perfect all the time. and no, I don't think I have heard that joke.

Thats awesome they're playing a show back in their home state. haha if i were them id go all out aswell. Gotta show respect from your roots. Though Hayley was born and raised in Mississippi (is that how u spell it?)' date=' i guess Tennessee is her 2nd home.

Ren[/quote']

Sweet. Thanks i have a hard time remembering (But then again im not even american so its understandable). Why didnt they give easier state names like Texas, Maine or Dakota. Haha btw u heard the joke about the Italian guys on a bus trying to spell Mississippi right?

Ren

hah no problem. and yeah, I wouldn't expect you to get it perfect all the time. and no, I don't think I have heard that joke.

Here it is. I found it just for you eh. Enjoy

A bus stops and two Italian men get on. They sit down and engage in an animated conversation.

The lady sitting behind them ignores them at first, but her attention is galvanized when she hears one of the men say the following:

"Emma come first.

Den I come.

Den two asses come together.

I come once-a-more.

Two asses, they come together again.

I come again and pee twice.

Then I come one lasta time."

"You foul-mouthed swine, " retorted the lady indignantly. "In this country we don't talk about our sex lives in public!"

"Hey, coola down lady," said the man.

"Who talkin' abouta sexa? I'm a justa tellin' my frienda how to spella Mississippi."

Ren

Ren[/quote']

Ren

A bus stops and two Italian men get on. They sit down and engage in an animated conversation.

The lady sitting behind them ignores them at first, but her attention is galvanized when she hears one of the men say the following:

"Emma come first.

Den I come.

I come once-a-more.

"You foul-mouthed swine, " retorted the lady indignantly. "In this country we don't talk about our sex lives in public!"

"Who talkin' abouta sexa? I'm a justa tellin' my frienda how to spella Mississippi."

Ren

haha that's great. hahaha.

thanks.

Ren[/quote']

Ren

"Emma come first.

Den I come.

I come once-a-more.

Ren

haha that's great. hahaha.

thanks.

haha cool. Heres one more b4 i go to sleep.

Sophie just got married, and being a traditional Italian was still a virgin. On her wedding night, staying at her mother's house, she was nervous. But mother reassured her.

"Don't worry, Sophie. Luca's a good man. Go upstairs, and he'll take care of you."

So up she went. When she got upstairs, Luca took off his shirt and exposed his hairy chest. Sophie ran downstairs to her mother and says, "Mama, Mama, Luca's got a big hairy chest."

"Don't worry, Sophie", says the mother, "All good men have hairy chests. Go upstairs. He'll take good care of you."

So, up she went again. When she got up in the bedroom, Luca took off his pants exposing his hairy legs. Again Sophie ran downstairs to her mother. "Mama, Mama, Luca took off his pants, and he's got hairy legs!"

"Don't worry. All good men have hairy legs. Luca's a good man. Go upstairs, and he'll take good care of you."

So, up she went again. When she got up there, Luca took off his socks, and on his left foot he was missing three toes. When Sophie saw this, she ran downstairs.

"Mama, Mama, Luca's got a foot and a half!"

"Stay here and stir the pasta", says the mother. "This is a job for Mama!"

Ren