pavlove

Waddup

Kayla made me do this with her jedi mind powers but that's okay because I love Paramore too. I'm 19 and a student and a writer I guess (using that term extremely liberally). Hope everyone is goood

• Like 1

hannah lies it was her idea i'm not responsible for this

well i can think of one good example of another case of you causing my downfall *side eyes yr sig*

are you talking about harryandlouis or one direction in general because i still have the screenshots if it's the latter

Unfortunately not haha :( though I admire people who can get into Star Wars 'cause I don't have the attention span! Ah that's awesome, what do you write?

^I write stories, poems and songs. I have an account of wattpad.com and I've got tons on there. My books I have (just in case you want to ever check them out or something) are: Diary Of A Vampire Chic: My SO Not Perfect Life, Who Knew?, Out With The Old, In With The New, and a new one I'm making The Little Girl Who Lived Down The Street. I've got poems on there too. (Sorry if that TMI, I could go on and on and about books haha)

Welcome Hannah. You will love it here. There are so many things to do. You can chat, you can play games, and most importantly: you can talk about PARAMORE. Have fun!!!!!!!! :) :) :) :)

Hayley, now that you said the titles of your stories, I will check 'em out.