8/22 Rhode Island

jchurch004

Yeah definately, if it got canceled all together that wouldv'e been so upsetting. Oh well I can be quite a clutz by nature, and I was at my softball game and it started to rain so the ump called a 15 minute recession so I went to run to my car to shut my windows [which weren't open] and caught a piece of cut off uneven pavement with my right foot just the right way and I ended up breaking my foot! Hah, it was crazy...

And Suze don't worry about Jarrod we had fun!! But now you should try to come down I'll give you one of my Meet and Greet tix and you can come hangout with us all!!!

• Like 1

^yeah. I was lucky back in like Feb because it was during winter break.

But knowing me, on the 28th I'm gonna like leave school, get stuck in traffic trying to get out of there (theres like 5 ways to get out of the student parking lot and everyone chooses one) and then get stuck in Providence traffic (its sometimes a parking lot after 3 on the highway). Then I get to just sit there with my friend and do my Sociology homework on the rock star persona. Oh I can't wait. HA!

yes it does. I had a dream about the meet and greet the other day bc im really weird and they wouldnt let me in! i was like wtf and then at the concert i was trying to take pics and my camera didnt work. over all it was a bad dream haha.

at leat my friend can come this time bc last time everyone called me 2 days before the thing and couldnt

• 5 weeks later...