NEW UK TOUR DATES!!!!

megan_UK

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kool!

I booked 3 of my tickets left.. only 3 more to go... but i wanna go to more haha, maybe i'll do all the dates.. hmm!

Im so frickin scared about the tubes and trains.. i get nervous incase i get on the wrong one and end up somewhere else rotfl. i will plan it out though!

woot!

PAHA.

jess.

i was planning on having you on the tube with me you look hard so no one will attack me.

ok babe ok

i will take you under my wing

keep you safe

even though YOUR THE MAN AND ARE OLDER

its ok dont cry. ive got your back

NO1 will touch my babe.

wow how awkward is this guna be dude. lmfao

lol Damn straight its kool =P lol so if neone wants to help me celebrate my Birthday come see me there, ill b at the front lol prob with a big balloon saying 19 or something lol =)

Why not just come tag along with me at all the ones im at, ne1 welcome to join me =)

lol Damn straight its kool =P lol so if neone wants to help me celebrate my Birthday come see me there' date=' ill b at the front lol prob with a big balloon saying 19 or something lol =)

Why not just come tag along with me at all the ones im at, ne1 welcome to join me =)[/quote']

Woah yeah! that sounds awsome... thanks :)

lol Damn straight its kool =P lol so if neone wants to help me celebrate my Birthday come see me there' date=' ill b at the front lol prob with a big balloon saying 19 or something lol =)

Why not just come tag along with me at all the ones im at, ne1 welcome to join me =)[/quote']

Woah yeah! that sounds awsome... thanks :)

hehe no prob =) more the merrier =P

dude' date=' that^ ^ is so cool!!!!

Is anyone going to any, that lives near Leicester, or is willing to let someone tag along.. LMFAO..

I need to find someone to go with haha[/quote']

i think i have to switch trains in leicester actually =]

wow awsome if so let me know?