UK Fansites?

tez

i was going to make one aswell but like i havent even got round to thinking about it yet lol. i was guna close my mattbrann site to replace it with a para one

well why dont we do it together

The main thing anyway, coz it'd also be cool if all of the fans...UK and non UK get involved too

i was going to make one aswell but like i havent even got round to thinking about it yet lol. i was guna close my mattbrann site to replace it with a para one

The main thing anyway' date=' coz it'd also be cool if all of the fans...UK and non UK get involved too[/quote']

yeh that would be cool ide probly be able to talk to my hostesss chickaroo who hosts my matt brann site for me, i will probly close that down and use the space for the para dodah

i suck with frames, on my matt site i did the layout with divlayers i think lmfao i havent used dreamweaver in soo long. havent been on my matt site in ages. bless me. i havent updated since like september i think. people from brazil still message me about it :S

The main thing anyway' date=' coz it'd also be cool if all of the fans...UK and non UK get involved too[/quote']

yeh that would be cool ide probly be able to talk to my hostesss chickaroo who hosts my matt brann site for me, i will probly close that down and use the space for the para dodah

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww matt... i still love him. :D:D:D

lol

well my idea of it.. isnt to overlap so to speak anything any other fansite is doing... but keep people up to date with news in the UK, tour dates? ya know the basic things?