UK Fansites?

tez

i was bored today so i started doing some stuff today. I dont see a point of a gallery coz theyre are already huge galleries online atm. Forums again i dont see a point lmao coz there are big ones already, but my host's site has a big forum and she was saying she can add a paramore section to that. but erm yeh. i guess we could make it like a graphics kinds site? i duno. anyway i was bored so i did this and started coading it

screencap.jpg

thats just abit of like the first layout i tried. i coaded up an icons page. but im guna need like help with all the graphics and so on. i havent bought the domain either.

OMG

YOU CLEVER GIRL haha

I LOVEEE IT

its soo awsome

well i make zilllllions of graphics so i will be in hand with that one :D and also i know how to code etc, so yeha. tell me what to do lmao

and about the domain? errr.. maybe we could all donate. they are realy cheap like £7.50 a year, maybe even cheaper?

Wow Jess!

Thats amazing!

Maybe if we get permission from PF.com, we could like to there gallery but say its there so like "MORE images thanx to PF" or summin...

Lol im not great with all the technical jaegon so im putting in some input the best way i know how!

Oooh!

We should have a MySpace

=]

I could do that!

i was bored today so i started doing some stuff today. I dont see a point of a gallery coz theyre are already huge galleries online atm. Forums again i dont see a point lmao coz there are big ones already' date=' but my host's site has a big forum and she was saying she can add a paramore section to that. but erm yeh. i guess we could make it like a graphics kinds site? i duno. anyway i was bored so i did this and started coading it

[img']http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v289/mattbrannlover/screencap.jpg[/img]

thats just abit of like the first layout i tried. i coaded up an icons page. but im guna need like help with all the graphics and so on. i havent bought the domain either.

:o thats well gd.!!