!!!

thisdaybreaks

okay. i just got back from the show at the riviera theater in chicago and i cannot even begin to explain how happy i am.

this was my first time ever seeing them live or meeting them. they played an awesome set even though i wasn't that close because of all the bitchy simple plan fans. still, i made a sign and i guess they all saw it and pointed and stuffff. they played absoutely amazing. so after watching plain white ts and straylight run, we go into the lobby to see if paramore is there. sure enough, they weren't. we talked to tom from plain white t's and he said they should be out there in about 15 minutes. we wait about another hour and decide they aren't going to show up. we go outside and just walk around downtown and we see the tour buses and the paramore van and we talk to this dude from nickelback and we asked him if he knew if paramore was holding a signing and told him the situation and he said he would go in paramores dressing room to see what he could do. he comes out and zac follows him a minute later and i started crying. he gave me a few hugs and we gave him our box of fruit snacks and free frostie coupons from wendys. he was so excited. jeremy came out and we talked to him for a little while he ate most of the fruit snacks. zac went inside to get josh and hayley and a sharpie to sign with. the 3 of them come out and i start crying. [yeahyeah shut up] hayley comes over to me because she saw me crying and we had the same jacket but she lost the fur on hers and she kept saying how jealous she was that mine stayed on. haha. so she wipes away my tears and compliments our clothes and hair. they were all complaining how bad they smelled because they couldnt shower. we stay and talk for a while and hayley sees a mexican restuarant that she wanted to go to and she invited us to go with them. so we check it out and it looked so gross so we just talked a little more and walked down the street to find another restuarant. starbucks, a chinese place and fiesta mexicana restuarant were our choices. fiesta mexicana wins. we sit and talk and eat really nasty food for about an hour. got some pictures, and let them get back to what they needed to do.

they are the most amazing people on this earth. zac found it facsinating that we had the same phone. jsadhjkshdjkhdsjghdsjgdg

most amazing night of my life.

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y159/thisdaybreaks/2005_11131100078.jpg

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y159/thisdaybreaks/2005_11131100079.jpg

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y159/thisdaybreaks/2005_11131100076.jpg [heh, i was crying]

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y159/thisdaybreaks/2005_11131100081.jpg

1)hayley comes over to me because she saw me crying and we had the same jacket but she lost the fur on hers and she kept saying how jealous she was that mine stayed on. 2)we stay and talk for a while and hayley sees a mexican restuarant that she wanted to go to and she invited us to go with them. 3)zac found it facsinating that we had the same phone.

1) lol I have the same jacket and I also lost the fur lmao

2) Omg Paramore inviting you to err dinner :shock: whoa

3) Zacs weird haha

oh sorry. jason came into the restaurant about a half hour later and he only stayed for 10 minutes. i talked to him and hayley about what life on the road is like and they said its fun but in the past 6 months, they have only been home for 3 weeks collectively. he signed everything and left because he had to go do something. and at the restuarant, haha it was so cute. hayley was making some music with a knife and everything on the table and she hit a candle holder and it like cracked in half. josh was making fun of her. haha it was so cute. josh showed us his drivers license and he looks so cute with short hair. and then zac was like.."HEY WANT TO SEE MY PERMIT?!" so he pulls out his "permit" and it was one of those cards to unlock your door in hotels and it had a pizza on it and hes like.."sorry i took a really bad picture.." hes so funny.

we all compared shoes and decided that josh's were the coolest. big and blue. awesome. zac and i have the same slip on navy blue vans.

asjfhj such an amazing night.

i'll post more pictures soon.

i was at that show. and i totally saw your group of friends. my friends and i were at the very front at the beginning and then we went to the back after plain white t's. we were standing right behind you guys. i remember seeing the girl with the blonde and pink hair. adn i saw you guys leaving. what a coincidence.