BOYFRIENDS/ GIRLFRIENDS/ CRUSHES

Domenica

Oooh la la. BOYS BOYS BOYS! GIRLS GIRLS GIRLS! ;-)

Okay, so on this other board they had this thread that I basically lived off of. You can post about your boy/girl problems or just rant/vent about your boyfriend or girlfriend here or post about all the joys you are having. You can get/give advice.

This thread.. nice idea.

Okay so I'll go on I guess.

There's this guy I reallyreally like, but I just can't tell him I like him. Yesterday on aim, he asked me if I still liked him, and of course I said yesssss. Then he said thats cool. But, he's going out with someone now. =/ And yesterday he told me that if he's single again, he'll go out with me.

But, when he WAS single and knew that I liked him, he wouldn't even talk to me =[

I don't get him.

OMG I did go back. How sad am I? I went back just to see if I could bump into him. He was gone *tear*

So I was lurking his myspace and I have some mutual friends with him. CRAZY HUH?? Anyways, this girl I know (who's boyfriend is one of my best buds) leaves Nolan a comment like this I love you... I miss you... I want your cell phone number <3. That hoe is creeping up on my man, she's so fugly too. Girl, this ain't right. I HATE HER GUTS! She treats her current bf (of 3 years) like dog shit and now she's creeping up on my man. OH NO SHE DIDNT!

memorize his schedule. haha.

tell that girl to back off.

are you debating on adding him to your myspace? i'm thinking you should wait.. have you talked to him.. like fully introduced yourselves yet?

okay, so here's the deal. i had one of my college classes with him last semester. so he knows who i am, and i know who he is. all i need to do is make a move, or he needs to make the move. he knows my name and all that schnazz and he likes brunettes (I'M PERFECT) haha. i should like go to hollywood video and tell him "you look so familiar, did we have a class before?" then leave him my number. haha. how agressive of me, but i'm confident in doing that. he was so cute and nervous when he was ringing up my dvds yesterday. GAH I LOVE HIM.

Nikki I'm happy for you,

You didn't wait for a man to come around, like Garret. You just moved on. Thatta girl! haha.

---------------------

So basically my bf sent me an email yesterday about how he feels hes not "enough" for me. And how he thinks about me too much,(as I do of him), and how he feels I'd think hes weird for how much he loves me. I felt bad, like i'm doing something wrong, and I know he didn't mean to send that type of signal/message, but I felt like I'm doing something wrong to make him feel that way, but when I asked him, he refused and refused and said "Thats just the way I feel". :cry: