BOYFRIENDS/ GIRLFRIENDS/ CRUSHES

Domenica

i would NEVER sneak up on your men nikki.. ever.

who knows maybe he'd start talking to you, if i added him. you should add him.. but then it would be lame to have him start a conversation as "hey, you added me to your myspace.. blahblah"

i met a girl at the water park today.. she was 22, and one of the lifeguards, but she was talking to me like the whole day.. lol.. but i mean i cant really be starting shit while im in oklahoma, for what a month more lmao.. or could i??

lol im liking the whole boy situation ive been reading about.. why dont u just like grab hold of him and bring into a room?? shit, i guarantee that works.. lmao

:lol:

i met a girl at the water park today.. she was 22' date=' and one of the lifeguards, but she was talking to me like the whole day.. lol.. but i mean i cant really be starting shit while im in oklahoma, for what a month more lmao.. or could i??

well if you go to the water park again, and if you see her, then you should definitely talk to her..but if you have no other way of contacting her, then i'd say that you shouldn't start something, cos obvously, that would be impossible..

i met a girl at the water park today.. she was 22' date=' and one of the lifeguards, but she was talking to me like the whole day.. lol.. but i mean i cant really be starting shit while im in oklahoma, for what a month more lmao.. or could i??

well if you go to the water park again, and if you see her, then you should definitely talk to her..but if you have no other way of contacting her, then i'd say that you shouldn't start something, cos obvously, that would be impossible..

ummm yea im going back tomorrow, and shit i talked to her all day today haha.. i just dont ask for girls number right away.. thats just like weird and shit.. to me anyway lol.. we shall see how tomorrow goes lol.. i usually dont like older girls tho hehe..

my bro and cousin called me gay for not getting her number right in front of her.. lol she just smiled and i walked away.. i am a bit shy sometimes i guess :lol:

lol im liking the whole boy situation ive been reading about.. why dont u just like grab hold of him and bring into a room?? shit, i guarantee that works.. lmao

:lol:[/quote']first of all, I LOVE VACATION FLINGS. they're always fun and carefree. until you get attached. haha.

and i will definitely make some agressive move next time i see him. he'll think i'm stalking him i swear. WHO GOES TO HOLLYWOOD VIDEO 2 TIMES IN ONE DAY? only i. haha thank god he was gone 2nd time around. i will be a frequent, wasting money on movies i doubt i'll watch. haha. but yeah i'll make a move on him, who knows i'll grab his ass or something. haha