September 3 Anaheim HOB

Ricebowl52

haha sorry about my neverending list of questions, but is there a barrier between teh stage and the crowd? i think there is but i can't remember for sure

oh sorry somehow i missed this question before

well there is a metal bar/fence type of deal thats like a person lenght from the bar to the stage, last time there were two security guys in that little area

and about that extra pass if you can get it, its ok just give it to steph :D im just happy that i can be there and you guys can take pics :)

man, i just thought of this: my M&G is for this show. i read that they encourage you to take pics of them, which makes me happy, since i don't have any pics w/them..well..since the venue doesn't allow cameras, how would that work???will they allow cameras for the m&g and not the show or wat? i'm totally confused and a lil mad since they canceled the asuza show....

man, i just thought of this: my M&G is for this show. i read that they encourage you to take pics of them, which makes me happy, since i don't have any pics w/them..well..since the venue doesn't allow cameras, how would that work???will they allow cameras for the m&g and not the show or wat? i'm totally confused and a lil mad since they canceled the asuza show....

aww thanks for thinking about me with the photopass thing. but i'm totally fine without one. i'm going to the san diego and west hollywood shows too so i'll have other chances to use my camera. you should give it to nate since this is the only show he's going to. i could always use my phone.

• 2 weeks later...