September 3 Anaheim HOB

Ricebowl52

i got the email

Hello;

Thank you for purchasing a block of 4 tickets to the upcoming Paramore show.

We hope you are excited about the show. You and your three guests are able to attend a special meet and greet with the band before the start of the concert!

The meet and greet is taking place one hour prior to doors which is at 6:30 pm PST. Please show up with your three guests at the venue no later than 5:30 pm PST. Please be on time as late arrivals will not be permitted.

Enjoy The Show!!

Kind Regards,

Artist Arena

well i'll still be there early because i'm just slightly wierd like that. but i dunno it's definetly up to you. i'm sure they're going to walk around beforehands and seeing as how cameras arent allowed i might try and get a picture then. but i guess its up to you.

it really makes no point.....it's not like they're (HOB) is filming or taking pics and selling them to the fans.....then we'd be cutting into their business and I'd somewhat understand......but they're not.....it's uber lame and if it wasn't for the fact that paramore is playing there, I'm never going to another HOB concert if I can help it.....

NEW INFO!!

This is the email i got today:

Rachna,

I know we have given you the go ahead for photos in Aneheim but it has just come to my attention that they will be doing a taping of this show so there will not be any additional video or photography allowed. We apologize and thank you for your desire to help archive all things Paramore. Have fun at the show!

SO THEY ARE TAKING A VIDEO. haha. i'm sad now

yea..it's allowed..it's wierd..cuz when i went to see AvA, they asked me if i had a camera and i'm like " yea, and?" he's like..ok just checking..and let me through..lol..but ne ways..camera at chain reaction are ok..i'm going to specifically call HOB and ask them if i can just take pics during the m&g and ask if i could "check" my camera in to prove i won't take pics during the show..

yea..it's allowed..it's wierd..cuz when i went to see AvA, they asked me if i had a camera and i'm like " yea, and?" he's like..ok just checking..and let me through..lol..but ne ways..camera at chain reaction are ok..i'm going to specifically call HOB and ask them if i can just take pics during the m&g and ask if i could "check" my camera in to prove i won't take pics during the show..

did ypu ever call and find out? i have my phone for pics, but a camera would be SOOOOO much better.

also, anyone have an extra M&G? i have one, but it would be a lot easier if i could get another.

Hey guys, I'm going to the show too, but I have a quick question. My tickets are will call, so does anyone know what time will call opens? I have meet n greet ticktets, so I was wondering if they would open up earlier than usual so I can get into the meet n greet

The way the M&G usually works is that they'll gather all the M&G people together when it's time for it (before the show), check your name off the list and let you in...the normal will call pickup and stuff won't really apply...just make sure you take your email confirmation because there have been times people haven't shown up on the list who have bought M&Gs, so it's good to have all the stuff they sent you...