san diego

stephler

holy shit their set was so awesome. they only played for 20 min though which was a shame. so i brought them a cookie cake and found them before the show and gave it to them and they were stoked as fuck. they hung out with me and my friend for like 20 min. and took a pic of us with our cake and theyre gonna post it on paramore.net. they said its the nicest things anyone has ever done for them. hayley was sick so i felt bad and tried to not ask her many questions but she was so sweet and kept on complementing my shoes. i couldnt get any vids bc the security guards at soma were being JACKASSES. but yeah i got some pics.

DSC00507.jpg

DSC00480.jpg

DSC00464.jpg (my car)DSC00501.jpg

DSC00495.jpg

DSC00466.jpg

DSC00475.jpg

hahaha so awesome' date=' i'd like to see their faces when you showed them a cake... you're so nice.

thanks for posting the pics too :)[/quote']

thanks and your welcome...haha

but yeah we saw zac so i screamed "ZAC!!!" and he gave me the wierdest look like who are you i don't know you. but then we gave them the cookie cake and he was like "oh shit" and like he grabbed like everybody in the band and they all flipped out. i love them. but yeah we gave them the cake b4 the show so they were all hanging out in their van and like just chilling with us and talking to me and my friend. hahah all the simple plans were giving us the meanest looks. retards. pffffttttt. hahaha

haha once agian, those darn simple plan fans

ahhah wow thats so awesome of you to do that! ahha, yeah i think i know what you mean by zac giving the weird look, cuase when we walked passed him to the bathrooms, we yelled his name too, and he looked at us all funny! ahhah

so like when hayley was singing? could you tell she was sick, i feel so bad for her, and all other singers who get sick and can't even talk

those are kick ass photos' date=' thxs :)

i love the van :P

can i add thm to the galleries? ill give u full credit :)[/quote']

yeah sure.

and the simple plan fans were wierd like some random 40 yr old fat guy follows them around the world and he was gross. he was hairy and fat and his ass crack was showing nonstop.

• 2 weeks later...
hey :) i went to the San Diego show, i went to see Simple plan but then i heard paramore and thought they were awsome! that 40 yr old guy's name is Gary, hes been to like 45 shows...

yeah he was in front of me...

he was kinda wierd and he smelled funny.

he fell asleep in front of me and his crack was showing. then he went to the bathroom i assume and his underwear was all bunched up. he's the reason why i chose front row right handside rather than front row center bc if i had to stand next to him i wouldve like thrown up.

oh i dont really know their names i was on the right side too

did you see zac throw a drumstick onto the right side? bc he threw it to me bc i made paramore something and he like made eye contact with me and like tilted his head kinda like saying "you want it" and i like screamed YES and so i caught it and some bitch to the right of me yanked it and actually pulled me like 10 ft. motherfucker but yeah were you near her? ahhaha you probably dont remember but yeah.

no, either i dont remember or i wasnt paying attention sorry, but that sounds awsome

there were alot of bitchy people there! there were two people behind me, one on each sidr one had a poster and wasnt paying attrention to where it was going......(not comfortable) and the other one would try to hold me down every time i was jumping! i glared back at her and then kept on jumping :P