Warped Inside and Out

they only have small clips.

http://fuse.tv/upload/warpedinsideandout.php

in the third episode' date=' they have paramore but the clips aren't online. idk about the second episode though. i didn't click on any of those[/quote']

Sweet, thanks for this link =) There were some good shots of Hayley and Josh in the Bible study haha. Fat Mike ...damnn . Lol it's good everyone is cool with him though ... at least from what we can see.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they only have small clips.

http://fuse.tv/upload/warpedinsideandout.php

in the third episode' date=' they have paramore but the clips aren't online. idk about the second episode though. i didn't click on any of those[/quote']

Sweet, thanks for this link =) There were some good shots of Hayley and Josh in the Bible study haha. Fat Mike ...damnn . Lol it's good everyone is cool with him though ... at least from what we can see.

ya. i thought it was funny that Aaron was like, do you know that guy. and fat mike was like, o he's in my band. idk i just thought it was funny. if you saw that part

what he was saying kinda made sense.

about the like .. what is more important' date=' your relationship with god, or other people ?

but i don't like him. he seems like a total dick.

he's well arrogant.[/quote']

that's exactly what i thought. or the part where he was talking about being a good person. i mean, his reason was kinda funny, but it made sense. i still don't really like him and think he's a huge hypocrite

Fat Mike is a true punk. lol. No respect for authority at all.

If you watch how the Sex Pistols were, they were worst than Fat Mike.

Its cool that fat mike is open about that stuff. But i did get pissed when he said something bad about Hayley during the tennesse warped date. Other than that some of the shit he says it ridiculously funny.

Ren

If you watch how the Sex Pistols were' date=' they were worst than Fat Mike.

Its cool that fat mike is open about that stuff. But i did get pissed when he said something bad about Hayley during the tennesse warped date. Other than that some of the shit he says it ridiculously funny.

Ren[/quote']

Yeah NOFX went on right before paramore on the other main stage and we could hear him talking about all the christian bands such as : underoath and paramore & others.. so they were like umm yeah were not doing anything like that. I hate fat mike.

&& about the John thing on the 3rd episode. I saw ajax and johnathan (josh and zac's brother) @ the bible study haha.

Ren[/quote']

Yeah NOFX went on right before paramore on the other main stage and we could hear him talking about all the christian bands such as : underoath and paramore & others.. so they were like umm yeah were not doing anything like that. I hate fat mike.

&& about the John thing on the 3rd episode. I saw ajax and johnathan (josh and zac's brother) @ the bible study haha.

i knew that was their brotehr. haha i was like, that dude looks so familiar.

Ren[/quote']

aye lol, he posted a bulletin on myspace saying he was on tv or something. i was just like eh whit ?

Ren[/quote']

aye lol, he posted a bulletin on myspace saying he was on tv or something. i was just like eh whit ?

• 2 weeks later...