ajax fund.

missmeggy

so i posted this in the livejournal community too, but i figured i would post it here as well:

i'm pretty sure i'm not the only one besides zac who really wants ajax on the tour. he's fun and i think it's cool that they get to have their best friend with them. plus he's kinda become the 6th member of the band if you know what i mean. everyone knows who he is, and what kind of paramore tour is it without ajax? c'mon. so on that note...

does anyone know how to start like an online fund thing? like an account where everyone can donate money online and then someone gives it to them? because i know that there are people who wish they could give money sooner, but their date isn't for a couple weeks. so i was thinking we could have one of the people from paramorefans.com be in charge of the account or someone else that is going to a show soon, that way everyone knows the money will really get to them, and then we can help out more.

is this idea stupid? or something that people would be interested in doing or donating to?

yeah he could even play like a triangle or something silly. hahaha. or for "whoa" he could jump over people..

bahaha.

anyway' date=' anyone know what we should do?[/quote']

lmao. the tamborine

lmao...that's the other one i was thinking of. i think he'd be good at that. especially in here we go again or something.