The Fray

mychaoticreality

Just in case there is already another thread about these guys, I'm expunging myself of any liability because i searched beforehand!

Anywho, if there really ISNT already a topic for The Fray, then you are all sinners!!

First off, they are awesome. Why, you ask? Because I said so.

Otherwise, just listen to some of their songs. That should be enough proof. Over My Head (Cable Car) is already a smash hit in The US, and is on the rise in Aus, but their other songs are just as good!

My faves:

Over My Head (Cable Car)

How To Save A Life

Trust Me

Look After You

Little House

Hundred

So yeah. If you love The Fray, post here. If you dont know The Fray, download some of their songs and fall in love with them! It'll be WELL worth your while.

Just in case there is already another thread about these guys, I'm expunging myself of any liability because i searched beforehand!

Anywho, if there really ISNT already a topic for The Fray, then you are all sinners!!

First off, they are awesome. Why, you ask? Because I said so.

Otherwise, just listen to some of their songs. That should be enough proof. Over My Head (Cable Car) is already a smash hit in The US, and is on the rise in Aus, but their other songs are just as good!

My faves:

Over My Head (Cable Car)

How To Save A Life

Trust Me

Look After You

Little House

Hundred

So yeah. If you love The Fray, post here. If you dont know The Fray, download some of their songs and fall in love with them! It'll be WELL worth your while.

• 2 weeks later...