I'm New & Got a question!!

_HereWeGoAgain_22

Hey hey, im Aaron.

Post up some flyers...ask around your school. Got any friends who play instruments? Let them in...me and two of my friends are looking for a drummer, Im the bass and they both play guitar.

I also have to get good with bass first lmfao. My friends learning piano, so he might be in it too ;-)

Hey hey, im Aaron.

Post up some flyers...ask around your school. Got any friends who play instruments? Let them in...me and two of my friends are looking for a drummer, Im the bass and they both play guitar.

I also have to get good with bass first lmfao. My friends learning piano, so he might be in it too ;-)

ohh i just posted in your topic thing in the off topic. I guess they should just respect your beliefs, but i dunno dont let it get to you.. its stupid of them to call you fake. you just believe in something strongly thats all. they probably just are mad because your changing for something.

ohh i just posted in your topic thing in the off topic. I guess they should just respect your beliefs, but i dunno dont let it get to you.. its stupid of them to call you fake. you just believe in something strongly thats all. they probably just are mad because your changing for something.