The main site

Guest Blodskur

Yep.. I knew about those problems... I've been lazy now with school starting but I still need to finish those sections.

Paramore.org is another fansite, but like Diego said... I think their server is down right now? I'm not really sure...

Yep.. I knew about those problems... I've been lazy now with school starting but I still need to finish those sections.

Paramore.org is another fansite' date=' but like Diego said... I think their server is down right now? I'm not really sure...[/quote']

Yeah, ive been trying to enter there, but no luck yet

Paramore.org is another fansite' date=' but like Diego said... I think their server is down right now? I'm not really sure...[/quote']

yea hayley(paramore.org admin) told me tht

that sucks

Yes it does Fero. It should be up again either today or tomorrow. The server issue is that bad the guy who hosts me actually had to go to the other side of the country to fix it manually so he's shifted me to a different server but we're having the same domain problems we had when the site first opened. It's heaps bad, everything's gone. I mean EVERYTHING! Sorry guys :(

-Hayley

Yes it does Fero. It should be up again either today or tomorrow. The server issue is that bad the guy who hosts me actually had to go to the other side of the country to fix it manually so he's shifted me to a different server but we're having the same domain problems we had when the site first opened. It's heaps bad' date=' everything's gone. I mean EVERYTHING! Sorry guys :(

-Hayley[/quote']

Oh :(

that sucks, sry.

Well then we will have to post crazy!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...