STARTING LINE

thepatronxsaint

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

i like the video a lot now that i've watched it. it's pretty simple, really just performance, and i like that.

and i agree that Kenny does look funny with the facial hair. BUT i realized how much better his hair is curly as opposed to how it was in the BOATS "era", ahaha, you know the long, straight style... didn't cut it for me. hahah but either way, i love the music. and i never realized until i read recent things about how BOATS didn't do all that well. i liked that CD a lot. can't wait for Direction.

i like the video a lot now that i've watched it. it's pretty simple, really just performance, and i like that.

and i agree that Kenny does look funny with the facial hair. BUT i realized how much better his hair is curly as opposed to how it was in the BOATS "era", ahaha, you know the long, straight style... didn't cut it for me. hahah but either way, i love the music. and i never realized until i read recent things about how BOATS didn't do all that well. i liked that CD a lot. can't wait for Direction.

Oh you mean the Jesus hair? Haha.

HAHAHAHHAH JESUS HAIR. OH MY GOSH. wooooww. that just made me think of the Butcher from TAI. because one time i saw a pic of him and i just thought he looked like Jesus. typing that out made me feel like a blasphemer or something. i'm weird.

but anyway. yeah that straight long hair on kenny was... wow.. different?

P.S.: have i ever mentioned how i LOVE the fact that Kenny has inadvertently/probably accidentally rep'd (i wasn't sure how to type that, but i like how it looks that way) my hometown????? he owns a Havertown Soccer shirt, which i think is awesome. i own like 10 million of those things, i've played since i was 7 or something like that.