9/7 San Diego

MusicBaby

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

like these past couple of shows i've been in front of jeremy and hunter, i used to always be in front of hayley but when people try to reach for her they end up like swatting my head. but don't worry josh still sees me. we exchange glances :D

LOL. Steph and Josh in the night...exchanging glances.....ahhh, a little Frank Sinatra moment.....

I particularly like when there's a barricade and everyone's still reaching for Hayley...I'm like, ummm, people - she CANNOT reach you. Her arms are not 10 feet long. And she's not going to stage dive :)

^haha..

iono what side i wanna be on..cuz on the right side u get hunter/jeremy, but then on the left side u get josh...i noticed that last night the lead singers were showing a lil more love to the left side though..iono..i guess i'll just roll with the punches....

oh yea..do u have something crazy planned for the m&g or is it after/before the show?

oh i like your new lastfm. keep this one. its pretty. but yeah i think its money WELL SPENT. i would go bankrupt for them anytime!

Heh...'cause "pretty" is definitely what I'm going for :) But yeah...I think I will keep this one...although I don't like how it cuts off the day of the week after 2 letters...oh well...

It is definitely money well spent - they're awesome to give gifts to...

THAT WAS THE MOST AMAZING NIGHT OF MY LIFE.

All of the bands were fucking incredible.

It's awesome because I never would've taken the time to listen to them, but they were all AWESOME.

Meeting the band was AMAZING.... (ok I'll stop with the caps).... I made them bracelets and they were so fucking nice and appreciative.

We talked to Josh and Hunter for about 5 minutes each, maybe more. It was awesome

I'll. second. that. It was so awesome to meet everyone. I was the first one to talk to hayley when they came down from the stage, and it's really amazing how down to earth they all are. When you meet them, it's so easy to talk to them and they're so fun and just plain lovely people... goodness. And I got a picture with Hayley! woohoo!