Brighter guitar tab

Ok heres a tab for Brighter,

http://web.ics.purdue.edu/~jmkovach/brighter.txt

Ok well Ive noticed that notepad messed up some of the chords so just try and do the best you can.

email at auntnastyoven@gmail.com if you have any questions or post them in this thread and I will answer them.

Edit: I just noticed some mistakes but if someone can get me a template ill redo it so its not all messed up in notepad.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 11 months later...

umm, template thingy?. i just use this but hit the "insert" key on the keyboard so when u type stuff in it replaces the "-" with whatever your typing, so it stays relatively even. but yea, u probly already knew that.

e|----------------------------------------------------------------------|

B|----------------------------------------------------------------------|

G|----------------------------------------------------------------------|

D|----------------------------------------------------------------------|

A|----------------------------------------------------------------------|

E|----------------------------------------------------------------------|

and thats like the standard layout of ultimate guitar and stuff

umm, template thingy?. i just use this but hit the "insert" key on the keyboard so when u type stuff in it replaces the "-" with whatever your typing, so it stays relatively even. but yea, u probly already knew that.

e|----------------------------------------------------------------------|

B|----------------------------------------------------------------------|

G|----------------------------------------------------------------------|

D|----------------------------------------------------------------------|

A|----------------------------------------------------------------------|

E|----------------------------------------------------------------------|

and thats like the standard layout of ultimate guitar and stuff

No I figured it out the problem was with the font, there is a certain font that makes all the different characters the same size so when your tabbing stuff it doesnt get all crooked.

^ hey man....like on that chrous riff an intro riff at the very end of it do you up stroke them notes or down stroke them...cuz when im hitten em they dont sound real good lol....which and how do you hit them notes.

lol wait what?

If im thinkin about the right part that your explaing then you just play the downstroke then a muted upstroke and then down.

YAY!!!! Misery Business!! lmao. Awsumly Awsum, apart from the fact i already learnt that cover of urs. :)

stillz. i can straighten up brighter if u want, and another thing, idk if u have microsoft word on ur pc but thats relatively easy to straight tab on, and its a format the Ultimate-Guitar likes. stillz. r u gonna make tabs 4 ur cover of thats what you get?

and lastly, is there any1 out there whu can play "for a pessimist" cuz ive fownd some tabs 4 it and im not entirey sure if they r right.

ah well cyaz folks

^ on the guitar 2 part where you said he was playing single notes....those are on ultimate guitar tabs if anybody wants to learn the single notes...they are accurate.

If you want to just play the single notes just play the higher notes I tabbed out. I just tabbed it out that way cause on the studio version it sounds like he uses chorus and if you dont have a chorus pedal playing it that way will make it sound kind of like you do.

^ on the guitar 2 part where you said he was playing single notes....those are on ultimate guitar tabs if anybody wants to learn the single notes...they are accurate.

i use ultimate guitar for tabs and stuff too...i just wish that they were all accurate. i added one but i know its defidently not right, i'm horrible at figuring them out. if anyone would like to fix it here's the link: http://ultimate-guitar.com/tabs/p/paramore/all_we_know_ver3_tab.htm

if anyone fixes it could you message me the link? thanks.