October Fall

kendo

OK. so i did a search for a thread dedicated to them, and to my shock, failed to find one. so here it is. THEIR ALBUM ROCKS!! the whole album i believe is quite strong. fave tracks coming from track 2 - caught in the rain, obviously track 3 - keep dreaming upside down. they are the 2 stand outs, then there is 'second chances' and 'walking' very good songs i believe. all of the rest are good too, apart from the last track, maybe not up to the standard of the rest.

A must listen i believe

haha i lover October Fall

Fav songs are Second chances and Keep dreaming upside down.

I got into these guys in Japan. Basically they toured there with Paramore and Punchline. I was there to see paramore but like i got hooked to them aswell. Good show they put on. They opened, then paramore went 2nd then Punchline dd the hour set. Was pretty awesome.

Pat D'Andrea was like "aight you guys say some dirty american words". Everyone was quiet and i said"Asshole" and he was like "Everyone say asshole". Lol memorable times.

Ren