Cameras to be taken into the Mean Fiddler?

XxSanctuaryxX

I may be taking a video camera into the venue, but not to use like during the show. But im going to have to talk to their manager about that, coz he said its ok i just might need a press pass type thing to get it in the building if theyre strict.

Ide imagine you can take liek digis in. I can find out for you though.

Me too i hope so, i want to take my video camera to film it but yeah jess ur right about asking the whole manager thing, and it would be great if you could find out. Thats the only thing i hate about when paramore come here, you can never or hardly take cameras in. They let you do it so freely when they play in USA

I may be taking a video camera into the venue, but not to use like during the show. But im going to have to talk to their manager about that, coz he said its ok i just might need a press pass type thing to get it in the building if theyre strict.

Ide imagine you can take liek digis in. I can find out for you though.

oh wow.. you need a pass thing? it would be great if i could get my hands on one of those.. maybe someone else could take one and stand in a different angle so we can get 2 shots, and then possibly i could make a dvd or video of the gig.. Maybe.. Just maybe haha

Me too i hope so, i want to take my video camera to film it but yeah jess ur right about asking the whole manager thing, and it would be great if you could find out. Thats the only thing i hate about when paramore come here, you can never or hardly take cameras in. They let you do it so freely when they play in USA

the only reason im taking a video camera is to record the interview. Thats if its even at London. But Marc said its fine to record it.So all i need to know is how to get it in the venue.

Anyway as far as cameras goes i will have an answer for you tomor.

I was reading the tickets the back of the tickets for the London show, because i was bored and i think we have a couple of answrs here.

Under the Information & Notification heading we have -

2. The following items may not be brought into the venue:........., Unauthorised Professional Film or Video Equipment and Audio Recorders. All items will be confiscated.

3. Strictly NO PHOTOGRAPHY within the venue.

I can't believe that, i really wanted to get some pictures.

I rang them earlier today and spoke with them.

They said they cant guarantee if digital cameras are alloud in. Some nights they are.. some nights they arnt.

He said if you have a big professional camera, dont even think of bringing it without a pass. But if you bring your digital camera and its not allowed it. You can leave it at the box office and collect it after the show.

I was reading the tickets the back of the tickets for the London show, because i was bored and i think we have a couple of answrs here.

Under the Information & Notification heading we have -

2. The following items may not be brought into the venue:........., Unauthorised Professional Film or Video Equipment and Audio Recorders. All items will be confiscated.

3. Strictly NO PHOTOGRAPHY within the venue.

I can't believe that, i really wanted to get some pictures.

Thats such a shame.. cant you sneak it in or something? Or do they search you??

OMG i just read what you posted Kalas that is so unfair! omgg. no cameras or video cameras or audio things?? How unfair.. So thats it? Theres NO way taking anything in there? What else did u get from the manager jess?

well i wasnt speaking to paramores manager then,i rang up the venue. Its up to the venue i guess not their manager. But i dont know what date my interview is on, so if its london they will have to let some sort of camera in. But then ide imagine ide have a pass for it.

If you sneak them in, then you run the risk of getting thrown out during the show. Theyre strict. They wont just take the batteries and let you carry on with the show, they will remove you from the building.

So i wouldnt risk it. If they say no then its a no.

Well it also says as no.5 You may be body searched at the entrance. Any items which may reasonably considered for use as a weapon will be confiscated.

It doesn't say anything to do with if they find a camera on you there, and i would think nly people acting suspiciously will be searched. Some of the info on the back is a bit difficult to understand as some stuff crosses over.

The info on the back of gig tickets never really applys.

I remember on the back of my give it a name ticket it was all like

NO CAMERAS, NO SMOKING, PEOPLE UNDER 16WITHOUT AN ADULT WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO ENTER.

Crap like that. And i was on my own and got in on my own being 14 with a camera. And people were smoking all day in there. Lmao so ide ignor the strictness of what the ticket says. Take your camera, if you have to leave it at the box office at least it will still be there when the show is done.

I went to a gig at the Mean Fiddler recently. They didn't mind the digital still cameras people were using. It has the terms about cameras on the back of the ticket, although i think the general idea is you shouldnt take a professional or video camera in. I would say check with the venue though before taking a camera or take at your own risk.

They do random searches on the door and search people with bags, like most venues.

Oh cheers for the info, i know i need to take a bag, and it's gonna look slightly dodgy seeing as i need to take my Diabetic stuff which includes a needle, i will have to explain that one very clearly haha, hopefully they understand.

Hmmm, yeah i agree with jess. If i anyone takes the camera then they do run the risk of it getting chucked away.. i might not take one and just enjoy myself. The problem if u take a camera is that your always trying so hard to take a pic, and then the guys start dancing and you get nudged constantly, so the pic will end up all crappy. We have to see about the rest of the camera stuff though.. Anyone here who is definately going to take one??