How did you get into Paramore?

ash

hmm it was around last year in june i think and i was bored so i went on purevolume and i wanted to listen to something different so i checked the top 100 charts that they had and i found paramore. at first i didnt like them very much. but at this youth group that i went to everyone was listening to them and i listnened to the song 'Franklin' and that became my favoritest song ever =). and then i saw them live at warped and i became obsessed =)

i first hear them in like last oct. or nov., cause my sister started listening to them and she had me listen to one of thier song and i didnt think much of it, i was like thier good, but i just dont really care. then she started listening to them all the time and then i was hooked. and when i saw them for the first time at wraped tour it was the really the first time i ever saw what they looked like and i fell in love with josh.<3 hehe and so now thier my favorite band.

Lets see...

It was around November or December of last year. I listened to Fall Out Boy a ton, and I was pretty much checking out any Fueled By Ramen band anyone threw in my face. So one day this girl makes this post on another message board saying "Hey, check out Paramore, they're awesome," and had a link to All We Know and the acoustic performance of Here We Go Again. So I watched All We Know and thought "Good lord that girl can sing." and checked out the acoustic Here We Go Again, and my friend got me their CD for Christmas and I just obsessed.

Though one of my other friends just hated their guts. We...aren't friends anymore (though it wasn't Paramore that did it, that's where it started, after summer I became just a happier person and she didn't, and we finally stopped talking after a disagreement over Sugarcult's new material, but I wouldn't say that was what made us stop talking either. I'll just say creative and personal differences.)

well about 3 or 4 months i one day decided to download thier cd cause i had read alot about them.so i did and i though it was really awsome music.so i of course went out and bought the cd.been listening to it pretty much everyday.they may not be my favorite band but they're up there in the top 5.

I actually found out about them on Purevolume. I was just browsing bands and then i saw that Paramore was in the top 10 more played or listened songs i forgot. I clicked on them and saw they still had the classic photo of Josh,Zac, Hayley and Jason sitting on the couch. Then the first song that played was pressure and i got hooked ever since. That photo was my desktop background for a good half year.

I found out about them on my Birthday aswell. What a lucky day.

Ren

Um...in june or july(i think) I was on fueled by ramen and i was looking at a list of artist and i saw Paramore. I had never heard of them before, so i clicked it and watched the video for pressure and i remember thinking" wow, they're amazing." After that i fell in love with them. Like most of you, I listen to them everyday.(you could ask my sister). Since they've never come to my state, i've never been to one of their concerts and i hope soon i can and that i can meet them.(I've only been to one concert before...isnt that sad!) :sad: