LOL, read this review

Locomotion

while i was surfing the net i came across this review

Seriously guys um i dont want to sound mean to the author, Ashley Gholamhosseini; but this review is a pure piece of CRAP

the funny thing is that the author is PRO Paramore, she seemed to like the album alot, but the review was so full of holes, name mistakes, bad info but the worst a pisture of the OTHER PARAMORE band, the one that doesnt exist anymore btw. Lol um and shes convinced most of the songs are about BOYS, apparently Hailey(she wrote it that way) Williams favorite topic.

I know iam sorta mean, but dunno i guess when ur in favor of something u at least gotta do ur homework right.

okok please read it, its not that long and post what u think of it

iam even considering emailing the girl so she can fix some stuff, at least the name and pic.

Sadness Review.

here's my feedback:

Not to be mean...but if you're going to post a CD review, you may want to check to make sure your information is right. For one, you have a picture of the WRONG Paramore band. The real one can be found on Paramore.org. The guitarist is not JOHN Bynum, it's JASON Bynum. They are not from FANKLIN, Tennessee, it's FRANKLIN. It's HAYLEY, not Hailey. And you're a copy editor? Shame, shame.

here's my feedback:

Not to be mean...but if you're going to post a CD review' date=' you may want to check to make sure your information is right. For one, you have a picture of the WRONG Paramore band. The real one can be found on Paramore.org. The guitarist is not JOHN Bynum, it's JASON Bynum. They are not from FANKLIN, Tennessee, it's FRANKLIN. It's HAYLEY, not Hailey. And you're a copy editor? Shame, shame.[/quote']

Not to mention she missed an apostrophe on the first "band's" and misspelled Tennessee. (Missed the last "E.") Oh, and I believe by "new album," she meant "debut album." And what the hell, last I checked, Hayley's "male counter-parts" didn't "stand back and strum in silence." Josh does a nice amount of backing vocals and I believe Jason sometimes does, too.

My overall rating of the review: "C"

Or perhaps I'm being harsh? :)

• 1 month later...

I know iam sorta mean' date=' but dunno i guess when ur in favor of something u at least gotta do ur homework right.

iam even considering emailing the girl so she can fix some stuff, at least the name and pic.

Sadness Review.

You should really email her. Shes making a fool of herself right now. She doesnt deserve that, yet she should really do her homework next time shes writing something.

• 3 months later...
while i was surfing the net i came across this review

Seriously guys um i dont want to sound mean to the author' date=' Ashley Gholamhosseini; but this review is a pure piece of CRAP

the funny thing is that the author is PRO Paramore, she seemed to like the album alot, but the review was so full of holes, name mistakes, bad info but the worst a pisture of the OTHER PARAMORE band, the one that doesnt exist anymore btw. Lol um and shes convinced most of the songs are about BOYS, apparently Hailey(she wrote it that way) Williams favorite topic.

I know iam sorta mean, but dunno i guess when ur in favor of something u at least gotta do ur homework right.

Sadness Review.

this is... i don't even know what to say about this.