Ahhh, New Jersey 9/27/06 show! AMAZING.

Ive seen love die_

i was there too. it was awesome. i was rite next to you when they called you up lol. i saw you shuffling through all your tickets and i was man that sucks that she didnt get it, but i was wrong. i was the first kid that went up on stage during hit the lights.

I remember someone going up on stage. You weren't the kid that had mentioned that Panic! At the Disco sucks, were you?

i was there!!!!!!!!! they did do an amazing job! you are soooo incredibly lucky! i had no idea about any raffle tickets or i woulda gotten some! ahh, they are amazing. was it your first time seeing them? i saw you after the show, i was standing in front of my car, and you walked off their bus, and i just like stared at you in awe, b/c i saw you had zac's drum head thing, and you looked so happy. i was like lucky her! i wanted to walk up to you and be like "how was it?!" but since i didn't, i'm glad you posted all about it here. glad you had such an amazing experience. sounds like you had a bit of a better one than me. i did not have good seats, and couldn't see like the whole time. but i guess i shouldn't complain. but yay! thanks for sharing.

They really were so amazing.

It was my first time, and my last until they tour again. :( I wish I could have gone to more shows!

Oh, I was in such a daze coming off of that bus. Soooo happy. You should have come talked to me, I woulda showed you the drum head and stuff. They all signed it. I am posting all the pcitures and videos tomorrow, because I wasn't able to get them up tonight.

You're welcome~

• Like 1