Ahhh, New Jersey 9/27/06 show! AMAZING.

Ive seen love die_

I'LL POST PICTURES AND VIDEOS TOMORROW.

I'm so sorry I couldn't get them up tongiht but I got hmoe and there was family drama I had to deal with and there just wasn't any time! But I PROMISE them for you tomorrow no matter what!

Who was there? I was absolutely floored by that bands prescence on stage. They are simply AMAZING. They sound fantastic, and Hayley's voice is beautiful! I've never seen a band so good live. I had so much fun.

I was pretty close, like I could almost reach her hand when she put it into the crowd, and it was pretty tight up front 'cause everybody was going crazy.

But it was so AWESOME how it started. Hayley just came on stage with a lamp held ominously in front of her while the rest of the band filed in, and she started to play the keyboard. I was like, zomg, SKILL. It was really impressive. And then they went raging into 'Emergency', which I recorded a lot of, but after awhile (this song means a lot to me and I needed to rock out) I stopped recording 'cause I just wanted to go crazy and sing like no tomorrow with her.

I loved how she would do little interludes before the bridges and such and talk to us, get us pumped us, make us really want to sing with her. She has a fanatstic prescence on stage I've yet to see anyone match. And to think she's only 17 years old, MY AGE. That whole band is just really amazing. I can't even think of another word for it. For that feeling I got when they were up there, to sing at the top of your lungs with them. Paramore is my absolute favorite band EVER, and I had my biggest dream realized last night when I sang with my hand outstretched to Hayely as if I could capture the soul of every word she said. And I truly felt like I did.

I loved the prelude to Franklin that she did. I wanted to cry it was so nice. (I really wish people would have stopped being like "OMG HAYLEY!" during it because this was HER time to talk, HER time to give us her heart. She deserved to have the idiots who kept shouting to her when she was talking shut up.) She started to just talk really quiet like to us, like a conversation between friends, and Josh started to play a nice backup guitar softly. (Thank you anonymous poster from LJ who fixed this error.xD) She started to tell us the story of how they moved to Florida for two months to just get away from home, and how they used to write, write, write and write, and that sometimes it felt like they were just writing to get it over with. And then she said there was one song that she knew she put in all her heart to it, and she asked us to please sing it so that everyone at home would know they were on their way. I really got into this, I thought it was beautiful. Everything about 'Franklin' was beautiful the way it was done. Everything in this show, was simply, beautiful.

I think it was after this song that the band kinda just...walked off. Quite literally, like song ended, BYE. Everyone was like...what's going on? And then a chant started: "ONE MORE SONG! ONE MORE SONG!" Later on when I met up with her, my friend who couldn't get a ticket said she was waiting outside the door 'cause she could hear the concert and that the band kind of just walked outside. (This was after 'Franklin, BTW.) She was just like, "Hey, I'm standing here, what's up." And they were like, "Oh, hey." And then "BYE!" and walked back inside. I thought it was the most hilarious thing.

Anyways, YES, OF COURSE THEY CAME BACK ON. :) And I knew exactly what was up: 'My Heart'. But before that....yes, before that, and I have had to keep the excitement of this in so I didn't type it before typing the whole rest of the concert...there was a "raffle". Well, Hayley didn't like that word, I think she said it made her depressed 'cause other people lost or something (lol) and someone shouted (was it this?) "SWEEPSTAKES!" and she was like, "Ok, you wanna call it a sweepstakes?" and I was like, aw, she's so freaking sweet.

Anyways, I had um, bought *coughthirtydollarsworthofraffles* (actually, 25, but this guy who was running the booth was SO NICE and gave me five extra. I hope he won't get in trouble if I post this. I'm sure it's ok, though! Thank you guy who gave me five extra tickets, that was really nice of you. :) Haha, like he'll see this. xD Anyway.) Because this was my biggest dream here. MEETING THEM. IN PERSON. I had amde them a HUGE banner, kind of painted the album cover for them on this huge piece of cloth with lyrics on it and such, and I wanted to give it to them in person. I NEEDED to give it to them in person. The meaning would be lost if I didn't.

Hayley called out "548913." I fumbled with the 30 tickets in my hand. 548911....548912...OMFG. 548913.

I won.

I was going to meet Paramore...ON THEIR TOUR BUS. I was in shock at first, and then I shouted out "THAT'S ME!" and Hayley looked right at me and went, "You?" and I was like "548913, right?" and she was like "YEAH! That's you! Come up here!" And I was so out of sorts I started shaking wildly and some guy came on stage and helped me get up, and Hayley was like, (Omfg, I am standing next to Hayley Williams on stage) "What's your name?" and I was like....crap, what IS my name? Oh yeah. "Lisa." And she was like "THIS IS LISA EVERYBODY!!" and I was like, *arms in the air waving excitedly as everyone screams* And she told me to go hang out by the merch booth and get my free stuff and wait for them. I don't really remember much after that. I started crying, though. I couldn't believe this was happening to me. I had prayed to God to give me this one thing, because I haven't had it easy lately with anything. I couldn't believe my prayers had come true.

I WAS MEETING PARAMORE.

The merch girl was like, which shirt do you want? I had bought the ghangtsa one and the "MOREMOREMOREMORE" shirt and I had that on underneath my ghangsta one, and I had bought the sweatshirt. So I chose the striped one that had 'Paramore' in pink frilly letters on the front. And then I was pretty much gone. Like, in some lala land. I couldn't believe it. I knew 'My Heart' was going on, and I was singing to it without even conciously being aware of it. And I was crying and shaking because I couldn't believe I was going to meet them. I had to wait for at least 20 minutes, maybe more, I'd say maybe even a half hour, after they got off stage. The room pretty much cleared out, and I saw some of the band members of the other bands that played walking around, but I was so dazed I just stood right at the chair where they told me to wait. My friend was allowed in cause it was over, and I was of course, screaming and crying to her, and I called my mum to do the same to her, and eventually, the nice guy who gave me five extra tickets (I really wish I had gotten his name!) came and was like, "Ok, let's go!" And I started to freak out.

Because it wasn't a dream. I was compeletely awake. I followed him to their nice black tour bus, and he opened the door, and I walked in. In to Paramore's tour bus. And I saw them for a few seconds before they noticed I was there. Hayley was sitting in a chair with her back to me, Josh and Hunter were on the couch, Zac was walking around, and Jeremy was behind this bunch of people. I didn't know who the other people were, (I don't know, relatives or soemthing?) Either way, they left when I got there. And then Josh and Hunter saw me and were like, "HEY!" And Hunter reached out his hand and was like, "I'm Hunter." And I was like, aw. I said "It's ok, I know who you are." Haha. He was so sweet I wanted to give him a hug. And Josh was like, "How are you?" Me - "Freaking out, I guess." Lol. And then Hayley noticed me. When she did I pretty much lost all footing on reality.

"Oh, hi! Have a seat!" And Hunter and Josh moved over to give me room (omg, I am sitting next to Hunter Lamb and Josh Farro, ahah.) And Hayley sat down in front of me, and Jeremy next to her and Zac next to him. I wa slike, "Where's Nikki?" And they were like, "Oh, she's here!" and went to get her. I got to hold Nikki!!! She is SO cute. Hayley was like, "Her breath really smells, so watch out." And we kind of just...talked. I mean, totally normal like. They had a drum head, and passed it around to sign for me. That's when I gave them their gift.

Me - "Oh, I made you something!"

*oohs and ahhs* ha.

Hayley - "Yeah, that's why we picked you, so we can get free stuff." lmao.

They were all like, wow, it's huge. It unfolded over all their laps. They thought it was awesome, and that made me so freaking happy. Zac was like, "Where are we gonna hang it?" And I was like...holy crap they're gonna hang my banner somewhere. And I forgot who said it, but someone mentioned hanging it in their recording studio and I was like WTFOMGWKDNWIFIWFN. IN THEIR RECORDING STUDIO. And Hayley said, "It's pretty boring in there, but not with this!" And I was just baffled. I can't imagine my art work hanging in their studio. I was sooo happy. I wanted to give them something they'd cherish, something to show that I really did care about them, as a band AND as people. That they meant more to me than so many other people. I was so ecstatic that they liked it. That they liked it enough to hang it somewhere. I hope when they look at that banner that they know it came from my heart. That their fans out there LOVE THEM SO MUCH. that their music has saved me. On the back, I wrote "Paramore - You shine brighter than anyone." And I meant it.

After that, my phone went off. "And here we go again, with all the things we said..." LMAO. They were all like...'Uh oh!" And they started singing to it! It was HILARIOUS. "NICE RINGTONE!" xDD I hope they didn't think it rude that I picked it up. >< I only did because it was my friend that had lied to her parents to come with me, and I was worried it was important, which it turned out it was. Her parents had called and were like, zomg you're coming home too late (she gave them some lie about having to stay at my house with me because my mum is working the graveyard shift. I just moved so she said that I didn't feel safe or something. Lol, I was like, nice job.) Anyways, when I hung up Hunter was like "Is everything ok?" (aww, he really is SO sweet) and I told him the story. Hayley was like, "I know a thing or two about lying to my parents but *mockingly shakes finger* don't do it, it's bad!" I was like HAHA.

And Hayley asked me if I lied too, and I said no, just my friend, but I wouldn't have hesitated to lie if need be for this situation. xD I said, "I could just say, Mum, I'm going to....church." And she was like "Yeah! I'm, uh, at a long mass." Hunter - "Bible study!" Lmao. xDDD That was really funny.

I showed Hunter all the pictures I took. xD He was like, "I wanna see!" And he said that Dan from This Providence (I had some pcitures of him) was from Australia and I was like, whoa, cool.

And then we kinda just chilled. We talked about how I had a puggle ("What's a puggle?" Hayley - "A pug and poodle?" LOL. Me - "No, a pug and beagle. Hunter - "I love beagles!") and two labs at my mum's house (Hayley - "I LOVE labs! I used to have one when I was little, but it got hit by a car. Me - "OMG AWWW. I'm sorry!") And I got to take two HILARIOUS pictures with them. I love all of them, they're so awesome. xD I'll post the pictures and videos later. I got to hold Nikki for the pictures. :)

Jeremy gave me skittles before I left! Yay. :) And I hugged Hayley goodbye because I just needed to. I thanked her for the music they made, that it's been my savior. She was so sweet, I can't even tell you. They are all so fantastic.

If they ever happen to read this: HI GUYS! (And Hayley. :P Hehe.) Thank you so much for letting me hang with you. It was the best experience of my life, no joke. You made me so happy. I can't tell you what your music has done for me, and I can't tell you how out of my mind thrilled I am to have been able to just sit down and chill with you. It was a dream come true, literally. You fufilled my bgigest dream. Thank you so much.

No quick summmary on this one...except, IT WAS AWESOME!~

Anytime. :]

Oh, I'm sure they did.

And what sucks, is that people that don't know much about the band, or say they don't like them but really do, well, they don't believe that Paramore puts on great shows. They just believe that they just do, like, the normal routine. Talk for a min, play songs, end of show. Now, Paramore, IS different. But nobody understands.

And again, AMAZING review.

That is so true. And it's SAD. Paramore makes you feel...how should I put this? ALIVE. Their music is your music, their hearts are yours...they really bring you in.

They are SO different. In such a good way.

Thank you again. :)

(BTW I am so late for school...HAHA. So I won't be replying to this post until I gwt home. xD)

as i said on the LJ community, thanks so much for sharing your amazing story with us. im so glad you got to experience this- that somebody who is a true, hardocre fan actually won. not somebody who bought a raffle ticket just for the heck of it.

You're welcome. :)

Thanks so much for that! I appreciate it. I wanted this more than anything.

i was there!!!!!!!!! they did do an amazing job! you are soooo incredibly lucky! i had no idea about any raffle tickets or i woulda gotten some! ahh, they are amazing. was it your first time seeing them? i saw you after the show, i was standing in front of my car, and you walked off their bus, and i just like stared at you in awe, b/c i saw you had zac's drum head thing, and you looked so happy. i was like lucky her! i wanted to walk up to you and be like "how was it?!" but since i didn't, i'm glad you posted all about it here. glad you had such an amazing experience. sounds like you had a bit of a better one than me. i did not have good seats, and couldn't see like the whole time. but i guess i shouldn't complain. but yay! thanks for sharing.