Article: Tiger Beat Magazine

Locomotion

whats up with tiger beat, Fireatwill, why dont u like those magazines??? i have no idea what type of magazine that is,

i mean the teenie/pre tennie ones like J-14,M,BOP i just find some of the stuff they have in them, the paparazzi pics which you'd think only be in People for exsample.Most of it isn't about the music either... Tiger Beat isn't as bad as the other ones acctully becauseee they had an artical on Fall Out Boy and a pin up from when they were just starting out rather then when they're suddenly everywhere on MTV and what not.Right now i wanna slap my self for saying that its "it isn't about the music" because generally when people say stuff like that i think theyre morons but in the case of those magazines it isn't about the music its about who's wearing what and who's dating who and who won what at what award show.I just prefer AP :- |

Very cool, I'm happy Paramore's getting more attention. I just hope it won't get to their heads eventually.

I did see a little ad for their CD in an AP issue I recently bought a friend. The one with MCR on the cover. I think it was a full-page ad for Fueled By Ramen artists and Paramore was toward the bottom. But yeah, anyway.

Very cool' date=' I'm happy Paramore's getting more attention. I just hope it won't get to their heads eventually.

I did see a little ad for their CD in an AP issue I recently bought a friend. The one with MCR on the cover. I think it was a full-page ad for Fueled By Ramen artists and Paramore was toward the bottom. But yeah, anyway.[/quote']

theyve had that add in the past few issues and whenever i see it i comment of how paramore's picture should be bigger :- |

our gd friend Katherine send us this article

from Tiger Beat' date=' hope u like it.

[img']http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b160/gctheway/scan.jpg[/img]

im suprised they didnt say anything about there looks! lol, dont get me wrong, i love those magazines, i buy them for the pix though, there rarely anything about Music