Nashville Videos 9/30

fergie

haha those are just youtube links..the actual vids will supposedly be available on pf.com soon though =]

yea i download all of people's videos from youtube with keepvid.com. I have like hundreds of vids from this tour alone. =)

But that's cool because i would like to have the originals if they are better quality. :)

yea i download all of people's videos from youtube with keepvid.com. I have like hundreds of vids from this tour alone. =)

But that's cool because i would like to have the originals if they are better quality. :)

omfg thank you for that keepvids site haha..I'm gonna try it..the site I used to use (youtubex.com or something like that) doesn't work anymore =/

Baahhh my internet doesn't like megaupload. Finally got em though, they're coool.

im glad you liked them. I cant stand the audio from my camera.

I showed some of my vids from cleveland to my mom and she was like, "oh wow that band sounds absolutely terrible! i dont know how you can listen to that crap!" and I was like noooo its just the stupid camera has horrible audio, they are awesome! i dont think she believes me though. =/

haha she is funny.