The forum

Guest Blodskur

What about merging "Everything" and "Internet" together, because it's a bit of a waste them being separate because they're pretty similar forums anyway.

Done, I was thinking about that earlier.

I'm still working on finishing the site and making the forums look nicer, I'm just very busy with school and work right now... tomorrow's sorta like my only day off in a month, so maybe I'll sleep in then work on the site a bit more.

:roll::roll::roll:

Yep..Thats mine n only mine! Isnt it pretty kool...That someone took the time to create that whole thing for me!! I feel special :lol: Anyhow..I never noticed I had doubleposted anything. Hmm I do know I had to edit my posts a fair few times lol. Better than a post with all sorts of mistakes isnt it though! :D

• 2 weeks later...

when there is a new post. it has the last person to comments name. if you click on it and instead of going to their profole, it would just take you to their post. i know it is possbile on this type of forum. it's what we have over that eisley's forum. it's easier to look at posts.

oh. and spell check. i need it badly. :D

• 4 weeks later...

so i looked at the member list, and we have so much members but not a lot post up, i mean a lot do, but the percentage of the whole forum, not a lot. i think that some people may just join to get media, which is a great deal! but, i think there should be a new rule, like at other forums, they should post like 5 postes, or 10! but yes, i thought i would just share that!! =D