New Member Icebreaker

glorya

Guest JadeIsRad
^Did you see that picture of them together???

Its SO cute.

haha.

And Adam Lazzara's journal entry on the TBS site right after it was announced was pretty funny too.

I saw about 4 pictures of them the day i found out....SO SO SO SO ADORABLEEEEE (:

Username: Liam

First name: Liam

How did you come across this amazing fansite that is paramorefans.com? Well, i was searching through Google, Paramore, found this fansite & here i am :D

How did you come across the amazing band that is Paramore/ how long have you been a fan? Came across them in like... 2005? / I've been a fan since 2005 :D

Favorite Paramore song? Well, it has to be... pressure it's so sexy.

Favorite lyric?

"I can feel the pressure

It's getting closer now

We're better off without you"

Any live show experiences you'd like to share? Not been to any. Tis' a bummer i know :(

Interests: Music, Paramore, Chatting, Football/Soccer, You know, the usual :D

Other Music: Red Hot Chilli Peppers, 3 Days Grace, Athlete, Bloc Party, MxPx, BuRD, The Kooks && Razorlight.

Tis' it for now <333

Username: Gina.who?

First name: Gina

How did you come across this amazing fansite that is paramorefans.com?

from a friend over at another forum.

How did you come across the amazing band that is Paramore/ how long have you been a fan?

i've been a fan since early 06 and i heard one of their songs on the radio and i really liked it so i started to look em up and all.

Favorite Paramore song?

eeekkk i can't just choose one but i'll go with whoa

Favorite lyric?

And I'll confess

That I can be a little selfish

And I'll admit

I don't want you to help me through this

I don't want to start over again

Any live show experiences you'd like to share?

sadly, none. :(

Interests:

graphic and web design, music, writing...just to list a few xD

Other Music:

Panic! At The Disco, Fall Out Boy, Cute Is What We Aim For, The Hush Sound, AFI, Jacks Mannequin, My Chemical Romance, Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, The Academy Is..., Hawthorne Heights, The Cab, Boys Like Girls, 30 Seconds To Mars, and a whole lot more...

Username: KeepOnFalling

First name:Lauren

How did you come across this amazing fansite that is paramorefans.com? A friend.

How did you come across the amazing band that is Paramore/ how long have you been a fan?

My friend asked if i liked them and i said I'd heard of them && I checked them out and fell in love...This was August-September 06.

Favorite Paramore song? Can't choose but probably Franklin or My Heart

Favorite lyric? Can't choose

Any live show experiences you'd like to share? I went to Panic..

Interests:Music, Softball, volleyball.

Other Music: Waay too many..but a few:

Panic! At The Disco, FOB, Cobra Starship, Jack's Mannequin, The Academy Is.., Like every FBR band, The ALmost, All Time Low, Family Force 5, && more.

Username: DohChow

First name: Amber

How did you come across this amazing fansite that is paramorefans.com? I think it was from an interview

How did you come across the amazing band that is Paramore/ how long have you been a fan? My best friend showed me Pressure while we were looking On Demand early last summer. I've been a fan ever since, so about a year.

Favorite Paramore song? Probably Breathe. I just got so much meaning out of it the first time I heard it and I was just amazed. But I love Pressure and All We Know.

Favorite lyric? "I climb, I slip, I fall reaching for your hands but I lay here all alone, sweating all your blood. If I could find out how, to make you listen now, because I'm starving for you here, with my undying love and I, I will..."

Any live show experiences you'd like to share? I went to see them last August in Seattle. It was great. I met Hunter, Josh and Zac and they signed the back of this thing we'd gotten. And then I got a picture with both Josh and Zac. It was great. :)

Interests: I love music. I also love to write and hang out with my friends. Normal teenager stuff.

Other Music: Evanescence, Flyleaf, Kenotia, Cold, 12 Stones, Seether, Hit The Lights, Story of the Year etc.

Username: taramore

First name: Tara

Well, I was just looking for some pictures of Hayley for a project, and found you guys.

Well, they were playing at warped tour, and i met them and bought their cd.

i've probably been listening to them for over a year now.

Favorite Paramore song?

My favorite song off of their old album would have to be conspiracy. my new favorite is misery business.

Favorite lyric?

"Two weeks and we caught on fire

She's got it out for me

But I wear the biggest smile"

I've seen them three times so far, and i'll see them at the meet and greet on saturday.

The first time I met Hayley, my hair was bright red and orange. She said she liked my hair.

Interests: Writing, the computer, photography

Other Music: SAOFAN 'TIL DEATH

Username:brenny_bear

First name:Teya

I was just browsing through google and found this amazing site =)

I'm a Fueled By Ramen fan, so I listened to all the bands there but Paramore is on top of my list. I've been a fan for about 6 months. :oops: Yes, I'm slow.

Favorite Paramore song?

Brighter

Favorite lyric?

I got quite a few

none, 'cos I'm from Thailand

Interests:Music, Books and Writing

Other Music:P!ATD, Fall Out Boy, My Chemical Romance, Cute Is What We Aim For etc.

Username:PaRaRoNiCaS

First name:Meike

about google

How did you come across the amazing band that is Paramore/ how long have you been a fan? i saw them three months ago on youtube..since there i'm a fan

Favorite Paramore song?

misery business

Favorite lyric?

i don't know

no i live in germany

Interests:music,internet, english lessons ^^ my friends

Other Music:The Veronicas,30 seconds to mars,fall out boy,My chemical romance...

Username: xWhere's.Hopex

First name: Arielle

Paramore LJ community

Ummm I found them through Fuse and my friend and I've been a fan for awhile prob a little over a year

Favorite Paramore song?

From All We Know- Conspiracy

From Riot! so far- Misery Business

Favorite lyric?

Once a whore, nothing more I'm sorry that will never change

No :[ but I'll soon see them August 4th on Warped :]

Interests: Guitar, Hanging out with my friends

Other Music: My Chemical Romance, All the FBR bands basically, and tons and tons of others I don't feel like thinking of :]