New Member Icebreaker

glorya

Username:A Dead Lullaby

First name:Tiffany

How did you come across this amazing fansite that is paramorefans.com? Google

How did you come across the amazing band that is Paramore/ how long have you been a fan?For almost 3 years

Favorite Paramore song?hmmm thats hard i love all of them

Favorite lyric?The one in my sig

Any live show experiences you'd like to share? I've seen them once

Interests: Music, playing the guitar, and going out with my friends

Other Music:Hardcore and screamo

Username:Rocketchildren

First name:Julien

How did you come across this amazing fansite that is paramorefans.com? http://www.freewebs.com/paramore_music/ (french)

How did you come across the amazing band that is Paramore/ how long have you been a fan? Since november 2007, i discovered it on a FBR list

Favorite Paramore song? all what they've made is freakin awesome

Favorite lyric? I Love the one in Thats what you get, and for a pessimist...

Any live show experiences you'd like to share? I've never been to a music show :'(

Interests: Paramore, Fall Out Boy, The Academy Is..., other music, playing the drums, Laughin

Other Music:PARAMORE PARAMORE PARAMORE PARAMORE PARAMORE PARAMORE PARAMORE PARAMORE PARAMORE PARAMORE PARAMORE PARAMORE PARAMORE PARAMORE PARAMORE PARAMORE PARAMORE PARAMORE PARAMORE PARAMORE PARAMORE PARAMORE PARAMORE PARAMORE PARAMORE PARAMORE PARAMORE PARAMORE PARAMORE PARAMORE PARAMORE PARAMORE PARAMORE PARAMORE PARAMORE PARAMORE PARAMORE PARAMORE PARAMORE PARAMORE PARAMORE PARAMORE PARAMORE PARAMORE PARAMORE PARAMORE PARAMORE PARAMORE PARAMORE PARAMORE PARAMORE PARAMORE PARAMORE PARAMORE PARAMORE PARAMORE PARAMORE PARAMORE PARAMORE PARAMORE PARAMORE PARAMORE PARAMORE PARAMORE PARAMORE PARAMORE PARAMORE PARAMORE PARAMORE PARAMORE PARAMORE PARAMORE PARAMORE PARAMORE PARAMORE PARAMORE PARAMORE PARAMORE PARAMORE PARAMORE PARAMORE PARAMORE PARAMORE PARAMORE PARAMORE PARAMORE PARAMORE PARAMORE PARAMORE PARAMORE PARAMORE PARAMORE PARAMORE PARAMORE PARAMORE PARAMORE PARAMORE PARAMORE PARAMORE PARAMORE PARAMORE

and.. PARAMORE

Username: nathanselisko

First name: nathan

How did you come across this amazing fansite that is paramorefans.com? found it searching paramore on google

How did you come across the amazing band that is Paramore/ how long have you been a fan? i found out about paramore whilst reading the nme, where it had a review of their gig in london, so ive been a fan just over a week now

Favorite Paramore song? Here we go again or emergency

Favorite lyric? dont actually know

Any live show experiences you'd like to share? havent seen em live yet (unfortunately)

Interests:football, music, gaming and other stuff like that

Other Music: Nirvana, Metallica, White Stripes, QOTSA, Green Day, MCR, Wolfmother, Muse, Feeder, Snow Patrol, Razorlight, Kaiser Chiefs, Kasabian, Arctic Monkeys, Dragonforce, Maroon 5, Foo Fighters, The Killers

Username: crush :]

First name: samantha

How did you come across this amazing fansite that is paramorefans.com?

right after i bought riot! (which was about 5 days ago.. lol) i said to myself, wow i have been listening to paramore and they are awesome, shouldn't i be interacting with fans? so i searched paramore fan on google and found this.

How did you come across the amazing band that is Paramore/ how long have you been a fan?

i've been a fan since what, november 2006 probably. i saw them on the BAMBOOZLE FESTIVAL artist list and i checked out their website and fell in love immediately.

Favorite Paramore song?

for a while it was all we know, but i can't pick a favorite from riot!. too many good ones. crushcrushcrush is obviously one of them. :P

Favorite lyric?

in my signature!

Any live show experiences you'd like to share?

i wish. aha. soon though.

Interests: going to the beach, being a psycho

Other Music: bayside, red hot chili peppers, phish. basically everything.

Username: Siandler

First name: Sian

How did you come across this amazing fansite that is paramorefans.com? Good ol' Google

How did you come across the amazing band that is Paramore/ how long have you been a fan? Ermmm I believe I've owned the odd song of theirs for a year or so but have only gotten really into them over the past few months

Favorite Paramore song? Pressure, hallelujah [i judt had to check how to spell that] or Misery Business.

Favorite lyric? Paramore lyric? - 'Tell me where our time went. And if it was time well spent'...Purely because I like its rhyme.

Any live show experiences you'd like to share? Unfortunately I've never experienced the joy of seeing paramore live.

Interests: Music, friends etc... I'm probably a typical teenager

Other Music: Taking Back Sunday!!!!! The Academey is... You know the stuff.

and anything else you'd like to share with us... Off the top of my head no.. However as soon as I hit 'Submit Reply' I will rpobably think of something

Username: MuDFluX

First name: Dale

I added your myspace and you asked me if I had joined your boards! I hadn't :S

How did you come across the amazing band that is Paramore/ how long have you been a fan?

I think I saw a video quite some time ago and liked it - but I missed who it was so I never knew! Then (working in a record shop at the time) I put "All we know...." on the store CD player (due to the back picture making me think the video I saw a bit of might be them!) and fell in love with it!

I've never really pursued my love of Paramore before now because no matter how much I like bands, I never really do the whole "fan" thing very well - I have a band myself and usually my time is spent working on that, but the love is such that I am now making this special effort!

Favorite Paramore song?

Tough choice to say only one! Probably "For a pessimist..." or "Hallelujah".

Favorite lyric?

Easy! "You shine brighter than anyone". Best line in any song, EVER.

No Paramore experiences yet - I'll be going to every UK show this year though, so i'll have plenty to report!

Interests:

http://www.myspace.com/daleimicus tells all!

Other Music:

http://www.myspace.com/daleimicus tells all lol!

and anything else you'd like to share with us...

Yea - feel free to add me on myspace and talk to me! I'm a friendly enough chap!

Username: Mimi

First name: Mimi

How did you come across this amazing fansite that is paramorefans.com? I googled Paramore fansite ;)

How did you come across the amazing band that is Paramore/ how long have you been a fan? Well, a friend of mine talked about them a couple of times, but she never allowed me to hear anything. One day I was talking about bands with another friend, and she recomended Paramore. So I went to their myspace, and found out they were totally awesome. This is like a half year ago...

Favorite Paramore song? Ouch, that's hard. Well, eversince the new album came out I'm obsessing over crushcrushcrush and Fences. But My Heart is I think my real fave.

Favorite lyric? atm "I'd rather waste my life pretending, then have to forget you for one whole minute"

Any live show experiences you'd like to share? Uhm yes. I went to see them June 5 in Amsterdam. They were amazing! Too bad I can't make their next show there :(

Interests: Tvshows, music, friends.

Other Music: My Chemical Romance, Billy Talent, Cute Is What We Aim For, Placebo, Bethany Joy Lenz, Fall Out Boy, The Fray, Lost Prophets, Regina Spektor, Snow Patrol.... and I can go on for hours now :P

and anything else you'd like to share with us... Uhm no not really ;)

Username: Lena (I know, soo thoughtful)

First name: Lena.

How did you come across this amazing fansite that is paramorefans.com? It was listed as an affiliate on this one site I used to go to (I got bored with it), and decided to check it out.

How did you come across the amazing band that is Paramore/ how long have you been a fan? I honestly don't remember how I found them, but I do know that I've liked them since mid 2005.

Favorite Paramore song? "Brighter".

Favorite lyric? "And when it rains, will you always find an escape? Just running away from all the ones who love you, from everything."

Any live show experiences you'd like to share? No. I've never been to a show (thanks, parental units!). :(

Interests: Music, writing, hanging out with friends, reading, shopping (depending on the place), sitting, standing, walking, living, etc.

Other Music: The Academy Is..., Fall Out Boy, This Providence, All Time Low, Cute Is What We Aim For, Panic! At The Disco, hellogoodbye, The Sophomore Attempt, Mayday Parade, Taking Back Sunday, Sherwood, Kenmore, Scenes From A Movie, Gatsbys American Dream, a bunch of other stuff.

Username: Lozz

First name: Lauren

How did you come across this amazing fansite that is paramorefans.com? Google.

Mtv. And Yeah, not very long. Mainly cause I didn't hear them until a few days ago ..

Favorite Paramore song?

uhh Misery Business.

Favorite lyric?

n/a

Not of Paramore :[

Interests: music, dancing, running, reading, writing, fan art.

Other Music: Fall Out Boy, Simple Plan, Snow Patrol, Yellowcard.

yeahh :]

Username:chii

First name:Haley

Another wonderful forum known as PNM (pirateninjamonkies)

I came across Paramore at PNM (bless them for having such great taste XD) I have been a fan for maybe a month XD

Favorite Paramore song?

hmmm....I dont really have one, I love their cover of Stuck On You, My Heart is also amazing! Oooooohhh I forgot one more! Oh Star

Favorite lyric?

Oh Star lyrics are beautiful

I haven't seen them live... yet

Interests:Art, Music, reading....

Other Music: Evanescence, Flyleaf, Ai Otsuka, Utada Hikaru, Joshua Radin

Username: vanessaaa

First name: vanessa

my friend showed it to me

How did you come across the amazing band that is Paramore/ how long have you been a fan? i first heard about them by a friend 2 summers ago, and i started listening last summer, and now their my favorite band

Favorite Paramore song? let the flames begin and my heart

Favorite lyric? "this heart, it beats, it beats for only you, my heart is yours."

Any live show experiences you'd like to share? yea, i went to a show in miami, and we asked zac and jeremy if they could sign stuff for us and then they went inside, and then we were right next to the tour bus, and i started freaking out cuz it was hayley waving at us, and josh was blowing kisses at us, IT WAS AWESOME! and in 2 weeks im going to warped tour!

Interests:friends, music. my sidekick, tv, boys, being hyper and funny =)

Other Music: i really like RAP and HIP HOP lol, but i also like this providence, fall out boy, love arcade, etc

Username:Jammer

First name:James

How did you come across this amazing fansite that is paramorefans.com?: While perusing myspace and coming across the paramorefans.com myspace.

How did you come across the amazing band that is Paramore/ how long have you been a fan?: They were recommended to me by a friend, and I ended up buying Riot! on an inpulse buy. That was....2 weeks ago. So I haven't been a fan for very long. :lol:

Favorite Paramore song?: It's a split between 'That's What You Get' or 'Fences'.

Favorite lyric?: 'I put my faith in you/So much faith/And then you/Just threw it away.'

Any live show experiences you'd like to share?: I haven't seen them live yet. :crybad:

Interests: Music, games, t'internet, reading and writing.

Other Music:Mostly rock, indie and heavy metal.

Username: luke9704

First name: Luke

googled paramore :P

first heard paramore when a friend of mine told me about them in late 2005 been listening to them since :P

Favorite Paramore song?

Let The Flames Begin, Emergency, Misery Business

Favorite lyric?

'Second chances they don't ever matter, people never change'

Not yet :( really want to though

Interests:

Photography, Music, Cars, Art, Movies

Other Music:

mainly anything punk, rock or alt rock. (or pretty much anythin else.)

[

Username: xxWeAreBrokenxx

First name: Jane

Googled 'Paramore fan' =]

Ugh, well I was on The Academy is... Myspace page, checking out other FBR fansites, then I came across Paramore, looked them up on Youtube, then went out and bought 'All We Know is Falling'. The start of my life XD

Favorite Paramore song? Emergency, Brighter, Pressure, Let the Flames Begin, My Heart, Misery Buisness, etc etc.

Favorite lyric? What a shame we all became such fragile, broken things.

Any live show experiences you'd like to share? Nope, as much as I want to. Living in a medium sized Canadian town dosn't give me that many places to see them. I was planning on seeing them this Summer on Warped, but I never got around to nagging someone to drive me.

Interests: Music, Photography, Fashion, Anime, Reeding, Drawing, RPing.

Other Music: Indie, rock, power pop, emo, post hardcore.

Username:riotx3heart

First name:Gabi

i was on i searched paramore then i went to the site and saw boards lol

myspace = ] prlly a yr if that

Favorite Paramore song?

for a pessimist im pretty optimistic but i love them all

Favorite lyric?

"this heart will start a riot in me"

not yet but prlly after the 24th i will

Interests: music.

Other Music:Fall Out Boy.The Academy Is...Cute Is What We Aim For

and anything else you'd like to share with us...im pretty rad

Username: ThatsWhatUGet07

First Name: Chelsea

-I was posting in paramore thread on the all-american rejects boards and some people told me to come here

-I heard pressure and emergency on fuse, and loved those songs, saw that they were going to be in concert soon, bought tix and "all we know is falling" and have loved them for a little over a year

Favorite Paramore song?

-this is tough...emergency / hallelujah / for a pessimist i'm pretty optimistic.

Favorite lyric?

-"this heart, it beats, beats for only you, my heart is yours"

-well, last year i saw them @ HOB in Anaheim, on sep. 3rd celebrating my 17th birthday which is on the 4th, and after the show, i waited a little past midnight, and met josh on my 17th b-day!! it was the best birthday ever!

Interests: Music/Concerts/Soccer

Other Music: the all-american rejects, hellogoodbye, the academy is, red jumpsuit, ciwwaf, boys like girls, fall out boy, and a lot more...

:mrgreen:

Username: whenitrains

First name: monica

How did you come across this amazing fansite that is paramorefans.com? I saw the myspace for it

How did you come across the amazing band that is Paramore/ how long have you been a fan? Hmm I'm not sure. I just remember always hearing their name and never listening to them and one day i did and I fell in lovee :]

Favorite Paramore song? Hallelujah & let this go & pressure

Favorite lyric? and here we go again, with all the things we said and not a minute spent to think that we'd regret so we just take it backkk

Any live show experiences you'd like to share? nope. none. ='(

Interests: ehhh. shows. shows shows. willaim beckett. shows.

Other Music: Boys Like Girls. The Early November. The Academy Is.

Sherwood. Valencia. Mae. hit the lights. between the trees. Relient K. The Almsot. The Audition. Scenes From A movie. Cute is what we aim for

and anything else you'd like to share with us... nope.

Username: whenitrains

First name: monica

How did you come across this amazing fansite that is paramorefans.com? I saw the myspace for it

How did you come across the amazing band that is Paramore/ how long have you been a fan? Hmm I'm not sure. I just remember always hearing their name and never listening to them and one day i did and I fell in lovee :]

Favorite Paramore song? Hallelujah & let this go & pressure

Favorite lyric? and here we go again, with all the things we said and not a minute spent to think that we'd regret so we just take it backkk

Any live show experiences you'd like to share? nope. none. ='(

Interests: ehhh. shows. shows shows. willaim beckett. shows.

Other Music: Boys Like Girls. The Early November. The Academy Is.

Sherwood. Valencia. Mae. hit the lights. between the trees. Relient K. The Almsot. The Audition. Scenes From A movie. Cute is what we aim for

and anything else you'd like to share with us... nope.

Username: Shake_N_Bake

First Name:Courtney

->my friend told me about it.

->i first saw their music video for pressure on fuse and i was hooked ever since.

Favorite Paramore song?

->that's a toughie! i'm gonna go with Brighter

Favorite lyric?

->again, it's a close call. umm: "rock and roll baby, don't you know about it, we're all alone now, give me something to sing about!"

->i met josh once! he's sweet. i saw them @ warped tour this year. and i ALMOST met jeremy! lol

Interests:

->music, soccer, movies,tv, baseball

Other Music:

->the all-american rejects, the academy is, hellogoodbye, cute is what we aim for, red jumpsuit apparatus, fall out boy, emery, boys like girls, the hush sound, this providence, p!atd, taking back sunday, jack's mannequin, cobra starship-and a TON more.

->nope! that's all :]

Username:asdfgh

Name: Lee Yee

Idk... have been a lurker here since forever. lol

Can't remember. I have been a fan when first started out around early 2005. :]

Favorite Paramore song?

Decoy

Favorite lyric?

This Circle

They've never been to Malaysia, so no. :/

Interests: I love roller-coasters. :D

Other Music: There's just too many. :]

I'd wish they would come to Malaysia. :D