Hayley Fashion

glorya

hmmm, but you could always go into the city to H&M and stuff. there's like, one of those on every corner. haha i went to NY in june, and there were literally 3 H&M's on the same street. i'm so jealous. i know she gets lots of stuff from there. and Urban Outfitters, they'll have one of thoseinthe city.

and sometimes Hot Topic, especially a lot lately, has some stuff that looks similar to what Halye has

^ yeah me too :(

but we have alot of other stuff.

it really does surprise me that buffalo doesnt have an urban outfitters.

is that a south thing?

Urban Outfitter is EVERYWHERE. i think they may have at least one in each state. but ya, it's not in every mall. my mall doesn't have one. i have to drive about 40 miles to find one. however, there is one in every major city

I dont go to the city a lot, almost never because whenever I do, my mom hangs in Chinatown. We have and H&M but our store doesnt get everything that the other H&M stores get. I went to the Poughkeepsie Galleria and there was tons of stuff in there that was similar to the stuff that Hayley has. But I was broke and couldn't buy any of it. Maybe I can get my mom to buy some of it for me before school