Straight Up Rock

I_LOVE_HAYLEY!!

i never dare to post threads haha.. cuz i know not many ppl like those type of bands.. like pantera, tool, metallica, breaking benjamin, dream theater, trivium, megadeth, ozzy, etc. i love all those bands.. there are so many more but yea..

I looove Breaking Benjamin, they were like my first favourite band

Oh and they just keep getting better as the albums go by

I looove Breaking Benjamin, they were like my first favourite band

Oh and they just keep getting better as the albums go by

yea ive seen them live twice now.. just saw them saturday night actually haha.. but yea, i like their first album the best i think.. every song is amazing off that album.. i mean all of their songs are amazing but yea.. saturate is the best in my opinion

yea ive seen them live twice now.. just saw them saturday night actually haha.. but yea, i like their first album the best i think.. every song is amazing off that album.. i mean all of their songs are amazing but yea.. saturate is the best in my opinion

Yeah the first album wasn't as much of my thing, i hold a soft spot for Wish I May though

The second album i still play loooads i think it's wonderful, Follow is still my favourite song of theirs with Simple Design a close second i think those two especially are just oh i don't know haha amazing

Third abum yeah i find it a little bit more samey than the other two, but by no means is it bad

Yeah the first album wasn't as much of my thing, i hold a soft spot for Wish I May though

The second album i still play loooads i think it's wonderful, Follow is still my favourite song of theirs with Simple Design a close second i think those two especially are just oh i don't know haha amazing

Third abum yeah i find it a little bit more samey than the other two, but by no means is it bad

yea i love all three.. the first album.. next to nothing, no games, phase, water, medicate and untitled are amazing.. the 2nd album is amazing as well.. forget it is my fav song ever by them, sooner or later, follow, firefly.. and off the 3rd album i really love until the end, breath, dance with the devil, evil angel.. theyre all so good tho.. they are amazing live too..