Give It A Name 07?

HarlequinGerhl

Lol well theres a Bamboozle one so I thought Id make one to discuss whether or not you think Paramore will be on he bill for thattt

Theres been alot of romours about them playing and the line-up will be announced on the 15th Jan

I doubt they will be playing actually - they played last year and USUALLY bands at GIAN dnt play 2 years running - but i could be wrong.

If they did id be more excited about the GIAN Introduces Tour =]

Smaller lol

nahhh not cos of what you said.

i thought they would have been doing it too after hunter saying he thought they'd be back in april.

but jess told me something else, and i don't think they'll be doing it now.

i'm not sure i can post it here though =/ incase like, she's not meant to say or something, haha. not that it's a big thing at all, but yeah. not my information to share i guess.

yeah, and hunter did say he thought they'd be back in april.

it would be good man. i hope it's true!

Yeah and since you say GIAN is now kinda out of the picture then that seems the next most likely option

yay!

i dnt mind FOB - i saw em in may with the academy is... and they were good =]

i hope its true as well

Mark told me they havent had an official offer to play GIAN 07, but they still havent confirmed their plans for April 07 yet. Theyre going to be busy though so if they got asked he said they dont think they would be able to do it.

Who knows thoughh who knowsss.

Yeah i imagine they will

Still, always a chanceeee =]

Eh i found this List of bands on Last.fm, buuuut don't take it as anything set in stone, because i swear they wern't announcing the line-up until January sometime oh well it may be a rough guids, anyway heres what somebody has put down on there....

Give It A Name 2007

Playing: From First to Last, The All-American Rejects, Brand New, New Found Glory, Saosin, Say Anything, Hit The Lights, The Pink Spiders, Kevin Devine, Bring Me the Horizon, I Killed the Prom Queen, The Blackout and Gallows

If that was the line-up....i wouldn't go haha

I swear that can't be like 100% right or even 50% right though :/