The Receiving End of Sirens

savannah_TREOS

they are!!! id only heard then on fuse once before and then i saw them in portland and i just fell in love. i saw them a month ago and bought their album at hte show and its the only cd ive listened to

I have yet to get the CD. =[. I saw them when they were on tour with circa survive, they're one of the best I've ever seen, I swear.

They are seriously FLAWLESS live. Their stage presence is awesome and their sound is exactly like the cd. I like them because you can tell they REALLY put alot into their music, it;s not like...basic chords and chuggs and stuff. PLus they have 3 singers and Im all about the singing.

Bottom line, DEF. worth listening to, and if you can....see them live.

So I saw Alex at a Four Letter Lie show in Minneapolis a couple days ago and I was freaking out... he's so amazing. My sister talked to him really quick but I was too... little girlish to talk to him haha. I can't wait to see them play again... best live show EVERRRR. (besides paramore aha)

What is he doing in Minneapolis!?!?! Maybe his girlfriend lives here? idk

• 2 weeks later...