My Heart

dudeking

No problem, it was the only decent video i got haha

So that's the one i like to watch the most and show to people :]

All always record videos at gigs, the pictures normally okay but my phone never get the sound. There's only so much noise it can take lol

i'm not usually that big of a fan of screaming, but i don't mind this at all. infact i absolutely LOVE it!! it's just adds... something to it. i dunno how to explain it. that song is amazing in itself. and i am totally and completely in love with the endings. AMAZING!! i just can't put it into words well...

Exactly, words cannot describe it, although I do normally like screaming; after Paramore and Anti-Flag bands like Atreyu and Fightstar are some of my favs :)

Martin, you just made me miss them super bad ... =[ haha great video though.

i like Underoath's screaming, but they're the only hardcore screamo band i listen to. Thrice has good scremao as well. however, when Pete Wentz from FOB screams, it sounds not so great.

I just LOL at the prospect of screaming in any FOB song.

well, there is on one of the songs on FUCT (can't remember the names, they're too long), but it's done by Chad from NFG. and on their older stuff, before it became so poppy, there was some "screaming" and it was good

I don't even know much of their stuff, but I don't think I have heard it. Screaming by an actual person from a band that CAN scream sound ok to me. I just have Sugar, We're Going Down in my head and I picture it with screaming...that's why I laugh.

haha steph. i never even realized there was screaming until i saw them live last january =/ then i listened to the CD and was like, whoa. ther actually is screaming on here

I don't even know much of their stuff, but I don't think I have heard it. Screaming by an actual person from a band that CAN scream sound ok to me. I just have Sugar, We're Going Down in my head and I picture it with screaming...that's why I laugh.

haha no, they don't scream in that song. but on the older stuff, the screaming is done by pete and it's not bad

haha steph. i never even realized there was screaming until i saw them live last january =/ then i listened to the CD and was like, whoa. ther actually is screaming on here

haha no, they don't scream in that song. but on the older stuff, the screaming is done by pete and it's not bad

Haha. Well, I used to listen to all their old stuff. I kinda got turned off of it when they became way popular. Some bands that doesn't happen to me for, FOB just happened to be one of those bands that didn't strike me as particularly talented once I saw everyone go crazy for them. Live I've heard they suck. Which doesn't mean the band does but it's quite dissapointing all the same.

Martin, you just made me miss them super bad ... =[ haha great video though.

i like Underoath's screaming, but they're the only hardcore screamo band i listen to. Thrice has good scremao as well. however, when Pete Wentz from FOB screams, it sounds not so great.

I do try my best :]

It kind of backfires though because i miss them now haha