**The Blends/Graphics/Avatars/Wallpapers Thread**

EmOJuNkiE1612

^ yea, that's her

^ Haha yeahh. How was the show? And which one was it? (Do I really need to bother asking...)

Anaheim, HOB. AWESOME show. M&G was afterwards, which sucked cuz we were all disgusting. during My Heart, people were crowd surfing the WHOLE song. which sucked. but it still gave me the shivers

Anaheim, HOB. AWESOME show. M&G was afterwards, which sucked cuz we were all disgusting. during My Heart, people were crowd surfing the WHOLE song. which sucked. but it still gave me the shivers

Haha yeah I had to meet them after too and I was like EWEWEWEWEWE I AM SO NASTY. Yet Paramore happened to be beautiful afterwards and I was like...???!?!?!?! Haha. Yeah what I hate more than that is when people scream like "I LOVE YOU HAYLEY" AND "YOU'RE HOT JOSH" during quiet parts, like the interlude to Franklin and such. I was like STFU YOU'RE OBNOXIOUS. It's like wow please be quiet they're trying to be serious here. :/

Haha yeah I had to meet them after too and I was like EWEWEWEWEWE I AM SO NASTY. Yet Paramore happened to be beautiful afterwards and I was like...???!?!?!?! Haha. Yeah what I hate more than that is when people scream like "I LOVE YOU HAYLEY" AND "YOU'RE HOT JOSH" during quiet parts, like the interlude to Franklin and such. I was like STFU YOU'RE OBNOXIOUS. It's like wow please be quiet they're trying to be serious here. :/

haha yea, it's annoying. but i also love how afterwards, we complain about it because we're so hardcore