**The Blends/Graphics/Avatars/Wallpapers Thread**

EmOJuNkiE1612

^Do you have to download that..or is it like a thing thats just on your computer? When I go to my Microsoft Office things..I do have this thing called "Microsoft Photo Editer" lol..But I dont think thats it..If it is..could you tell me the exact steps??lol So I can do it myself next time!

I got a questiiion!! ::Does anyone know how to make a layout??

How the code thing works..and how to change my template when I made one?..Its for my blog..and I already have one of those regular layouts..but I want my own...So like I kinda know how to make one..But not completely lol..So any help??..Please :lol:

I got a questiiion!! ::Does anyone know how to make a layout??

How the code thing works..and how to change my template when I made one?..Its for my blog..and I already have one of those regular layouts..but I want my own...So like I kinda know how to make one..But not completely lol..So any help??..Please :lol:

sorry, I don't know how. But I didn't want to look like an asshole like I knew how to make one but really I don't I just make fake ones. hahah

will..depending on your blog source, like whats the main page..like for axample xanga, if your blogs have layout providers (those people who makes layout for fun and give them to whoever wants to use it) will, you could ask them to make you a layout, and like they'll put it up for you..but like if you wanna make your own layout..then you could just ask them to help you with the codes.