GIVE IT A NAME TOUR UK

megan_UK

i doubt they'll be doing gian man. it's like during their tour anyway.. is it not?

if they're gonna be back here before they headline again, it will prolly be for something like leeds, since they had to drop out last year.. but even at that i'm not sure, cos they aren't on the line-up yet, and you'd think they would be one of the first bands to be confirmed.. especially if they have been booked since back then.

i dunno. oh well... just have to wait and see.

oh yeah, you're right actually. i forgot that no-one had been confirmed hahaha. for some reason, i had it in my head that a lot of bands had been.

yeah, i think they'll do that. and i'm gonna go.

i heard that some bands don't get confirmed til after the tickets go on sale.. is that true aye? =/

i don't really know much about how all this festival stuff works.. but anyway, it kinda sucks in a way cos i won't know what day to buy a ticket for.

ah well..

the headliners get confirmed(not sure how many) and then next day or maybey the same day the weekend tickets go on sale. then day tickets get released a little later(i think).yeah so you get tickets before you know whos playing.but if your getting a weekend ticket get it when they come out, trust me.

oh and im not 100% sure but i dont think day tickets sell out as fast as weekend.like weekend tickets go on sale and they are gone.