Sum 41

sincerelyme

• 2 weeks later...

I just rated a song of their's on promosquad.com called We're Doing Fine. It must either be on the new album or potenitally on the new album since I've never heard of it. It reminds me a lot of something that would have been on All Killer No Filler.

check that, just heard another song called Walking Disaster too. They are fine, I don't know haha! I don't get to hear the whole song - just clips. I like other songs by them better but I've barely heard these so I really can't judge completely.

• 1 month later...

their new song is amazing :D i actually can't stop listening to it. it's quite like their old stuff.

some parts of it remind me of blink actually.

well, the "no no no's" reminds me of the "go go go's" from go. and the megaphone part reminds me of green day.

their new song is amazing :D i actually can't stop listening to it. it's quite like their old stuff.

some parts of it remind me of blink actually.

well, the "no no no's" reminds me of the "go go go's" from go. and the megaphone part reminds me of green day.