4/29-Philadelphia-TLA

cheleawelseyx

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know it's going to sell out, but how soon?

I'm still working on getting a ride so I don't want to buy tickets before I know for sure I'm going, but I also don't want to wait too long and have it sell out before I get them.

I think it already sold out because they took it off of their tour dates list. I hope that doesn't mean they cancelled it. Ajax told me not to worry about it.

has anyone else heard about the renovations they're doing at the TLA this month? it'll be all fresh and new in time for the show. i'm not sure if i think it'll be good or not. i'm sure it will look nice. wood floors, red walls, a bunch of posters and stuff up. and chandeliers. that might be weird. plus, they're gonna change the official name. it'll be The Fillmore Philadelphia, which sounds lame. it sounds like a hotel, not a concert venue. and i'm sure everyone will still call it the TLA.

anyway, 24 days until the show!

has anyone else heard about the renovations they're doing at the TLA this month? it'll be all fresh and new in time for the show. i'm not sure if i think it'll be good or not. i'm sure it will look nice. wood floors, red walls, a bunch of posters and stuff up. and chandeliers. that might be weird. plus, they're gonna change the official name. it'll be The Fillmore Philadelphia, which sounds lame. it sounds like a hotel, not a concert venue. and i'm sure everyone will still call it the TLA.

anyway, 24 days until the show!

Urgh, I don't like that at all.

It seems like they are making into a place

for older people. I don't think kids who go

to see bands like Paramore will like it to much.

But, I guess I'll find out. And I will still call it the TLA.

Whaaaaaaaaaat!?

No it'll always be the tla to me :[

I was just thinking today how much I love that place and how it's really smart how the floor is slanted, so they better not be changing that.

Well I actually might be going to South Street today so I guess I might be able to find out some stuff?

And does anyone know if I could but tickets there? I'm guessing it would be cheaper since I wouldn't have to pay for shipping and whatnot.

Whaaaaaaaaaat!?

No it'll always be the tla to me :[

I was just thinking today how much I love that place and how it's really smart how the floor is slanted, so they better not be changing that.

Well I actually might be going to South Street today so I guess I might be able to find out some stuff?

And does anyone know if I could but tickets there? I'm guessing it would be cheaper since I wouldn't have to pay for shipping and whatnot.

If you can find them down there they might be cheaper... not that they were that expensive in the first place... :/

20 days, guys! i'd say that's a good time to start counting (as if i haven't been counting down for a month already. haha).

i was getting worried that my tickets weren't coming, and then i remembered my dad said his came (i'm not really allowed to go to concerts alone. but he enjoys himself and generally keeps a good distance, hah.), so i talked to him and apparently my "VIP" ticket has been here for a while now. and it's in a safe place.

is there anyone else who is getting by just on this concert? 'cause it's just about the only thing keeping my hopes up at this point in time. it's my motivation to get my rough draft of my research paper done. but i think i'll be up late doing it, plus waiting for Misery Business.

anyway, EVERYBODY GET PUMPED! 'cause i know i am!