4/29-Philadelphia-TLA

cheleawelseyx

I knew someone who would need the tickets but they are sick now and can't go to the concert. Sorry, Lisa...

WOO HOO!

6 days until the show. =)

ANYWAYS, Are any of yous

getting gifts for Paramore?

Um, I REALLY wanted to but I don't know what I would get. Everyone was telling me to get Hayley a new Flyers shirt.

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually love it here.

I didn't like a year ago

though. I don't like all

the violence that happens

and stuff, but besides that

I think it's pretty okay.

Anyways, when Paramore

came here last August it

was sold out. Maybe it's

not sold out because Paramore

just recently put the date on their

MySpace and stuff. Ohh well.

heck yeah 4 days! although i wish it was at least friday right now. every day when i wake up i ask myself HOW MANY DAYS IS IT? and then i figure it out and i'm like "dang, still gotta wait a few more." when i wake up on Sunday i'm probably gonna go insane.

but i figure that Sunday will make up for my 8-hour shift at work on saturday. (yuck). i'm so psyched for the meet and greet. i'm going to try to be way less shy than i am in any situation. plus, i have something for them to sign or whatever for my friend since she can't be there.

WHO ELSE IS EXCITED?!?!?!?! all of you, i'm sure.

i wish my camera took sound, then i would take videos. but dude i'm so psyched, i just have to get through an 8-hour shift at work tomorrow and then i am probably not gonna be able to sleep.. unless i'm THAT exhausted from work. i need to charge my batteries for my camera. and maybe get rid of some pictures on the memory card. and i will be set. i also need to put my paycheck in the bank but keep some money out, because who knows how much i may want to spend! ahhah.

the name change is really weird; i read it was gonna be the fillmore philadelphia but the livenation page for the concert says "Fillmore at the TLA" which is SUPER-WEIRD. i guess they kept the TLA in there so people wouldn't get confused. but there's only ONE DAY left to wait!!!!! i woke up this morning and was like "mehhhhh" and then i went WAIT! TOMORROW IS THE CONCERT. but work is gonna suck tonight. i'm gonna be so miserable waiting.

the name change is really weird; i read it was gonna be the fillmore philadelphia but the livenation page for the concert says "Fillmore at the TLA" which is SUPER-WEIRD. i guess they kept the TLA in there so people wouldn't get confused. but there's only ONE DAY left to wait!!!!! i woke up this morning and was like "mehhhhh" and then i went WAIT! TOMORROW IS THE CONCERT. but work is gonna suck tonight. i'm gonna be so miserable waiting.

Call out sick. I would. Although, I wouldn't care about getting fired for Paramore. I'd just get another job. lol

But yeah, Filmore? Wtf is that?!?! That's probably the lamest name I have ever heard.